Curly Kids Mixed Hair Haircare Super Detangling Shampoo uploaded by Liz E.Curly Kids Mixed Hair Haircare Super Detangling Shampoo uploaded by Niki A.Curly Kids Mixed Hair Haircare Super Detangling Shampoo uploaded by Niki A.

BY CURLY KIDS

Curly Kids® Mixed Hair HairCare Super Detangling Shampoo.

New!

"Developed for curly, kinky, coily and frizzy hair. This incredible extra gentle cleansing shampoo works wonders on mixed & multi textured hair. Our tangle free formula reduces breakage and promotes healthy hair growth".

Sulfate & paraben free. see more...

• Where can I buy this?? And is it tears free ?1 Answers
  • My question about this product is how well does it work? I use the ...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
This product and product line has been the best thing to happen to my family regarding hair care! My kids are mixed with 2 of them girls and this shampoo has become our favorite! The shampoo is easy to use and has a great light scent. This is the only shampoo that moisturizes my oldest daughters super dry and tight frizzy hair. Also the only line to make the hair care experience a positive one as my girls' hair is manageable and healthy now!
Sakinah D.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
My son is not biracial however because his hair is thick and has 2 different textures it is difficult to maintain. With this product it is noticeably easier to deal with. I love the entire line and would recommend to everyone not just mixed kids!
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I have been using this on my 3 year old since she was 10 months old. I love it. It builds a good lather and leaves her hair clean. I always repurchase. I would highly recommend this. Sometimes it is hard to find in stores.
daisy m.
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
This smells great and worked wonders on my daughters hair. I have tried many products and this by far has been my fav
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Let me start off by saying that the price is awesome!!! This stuff is $3.99! So of course I had to buy it. Used this along with the conditioner and leave in on my daughter's hair and it worked amazing!! It has a light fresh smell and it really did help detangle her hair very easily. Definitely will keep buying this brand
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
i've just started using this on my daughter and i'm impressed! it has a really good lather so i don't have to use too much to really get her scalp clean and it leaves her smelling amazing
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
I usually cowash my daughters hair but when I do feel the need to use a shampoo this is what I use. Definitely makes detangling a lot easier and it doesn't strip her hair.
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
Hammond, IN
My daughter is bi-racial and has very curly hair that can be hard to comb through after a bath.. but ever since I started using this one her it is SO easy to comb it out and it leaves her curls BEAUTIFUL, and so soft & bouncy. I will repurchase this for years to come... and it's so inexspensive!!
Renata C.
Renata C.
Margate, FL
My daughter started using this product and I love it. Tear free, bouncy curls and the price can't be beat.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Gardendale, AL
I love this shampoo! I use it on my hair, & my 3 year old's hair. Our hair is thick, mine is wavy but his is curly & it works beautifully on both of our hair! It leaves my hair feeling very light and smells wonderful! It is priced reasonably as well!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Where can I buy this?? And is it tears free ?
April P.
April P.
Eastaboga, AL
My question about this product is how well does it work? I use the curly Kids deep conditioner on my daughter but I have never tried the detangler shampoo is it heavy ? on the hair how well does it work?