BY CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS

• Is this product good for kinky curly hair? 2 Answers
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
This product is like a miracle worker for my hair. it helps me tame my curls and keeps my hair looking soft and shinny all day! I haven't found a product like this one yet. totally worth every penny.
Naiyurima G.
Naiyurima G.
This product keep my hair curly and feeling soft. smells nice! i recommend for every curly girl
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I had never heard of it before I saw it on Birchbox.com and decided to try it out...it makes my hair dry so much softer, smoothr, and straighter! I have pretty wavy/frizzy hair with a lot of volume- this stuff it a godsend. I can't emphasize enough how great this stuff is, especially if you have unruly hair like me!
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Wharton, NJ
I can defiantly say this product saved my curly hair problem. I have tried this product and it works great. Such an amazing smell and worth every penny.
Mayaclly R.
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Seria interesante probrar este producto. mi cabello rizado es muy particular para los productos de belleza ya que tiene que tenrr muy buena composicion para que lo debe dominable y a la vez con mucho volumen
Avianna  W.
Avianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for kinky curly hair?