BY CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS

Curl Keeper Original enables you to become the master of those gorgeous frizz-free curls. see more...

Vivian E.
Parma , OH
I got a sample of this product in one of my beauty subscription boxes. After trying this the first time I liked it so much that I bought a full size online. My hair is frizzy and this is awesome. This product is not heavy and works well in humidity. It works for me. Try it!
Alexis U.
My favorite curling product of all time! If I had a dollar for every time I recommended this product to someone I would be rich by now LOL. I've been using this product for about five years and it's been my go to still till this day. I have fine curly hair But a lot of it. It leaves my hair extremely defined but light weight at the same time. I also love that it is sulfate free and has very little fragrance. It just brings my hair to life and we really brings out my Curls to the best that they can be. Definitely get this product if you're looking for something to spice up your curls and love your curls forever 😄
Sirena N.
This is a great product that every curly girl should have in her arsenal! While the hold isn't exactly strong enough to use on its own in my hair, it is a great booster and great for refreshing second-day curls! Plus it really helps with frizzies and is CG friendly!
Ariel N.
San Francisco, CA
I have curly hair that has never really responded well to other curl defining or anti-frizz products. This is the only product that has ever given me consistently beautiful bouncy curls without any extra weight or crunch. The frizz control could be a little better; I will still sometimes get a fuzzy halo, but I suspect it's because I use so little product. The curl defining is out of this world. With other products, my hair was usually a 2b. Now, my hair is always between 2c and 3a. All of this with only a nickel-sized amount of product. I got a sample in my Birchbox in December, and I only just now started getting low on product. I've just purchased a big bottle of it!
Kasey S.
Oak Ridge, TN
I have curly frizzy hair and I used to hate it! I felt like I never could find a product that worked for me. I came across curl keeper on youtube and ordered it off amazon. I tried and I loved! I wore my hair down for the first time in forever! I started wearing my hair down more often. It also doesn't make your hair feel crunchy like some products do. I can't recommend it enough for those of you with curly, frizzy, and hard to manage hair like myself!
Sabrine S.
This is my favorite hair styling product on the planet. It is extremely effective at styling and taking my hair. It gives a good amount of lightweight hold. My hair is more wavy and curly, and I find that this does not weigh down my curls one bit. I absolutely love this stuff and will be buying it for a very very long time.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
I recieved this in an Ipsy bag to test, and at first I was skeptical due to the "watery" nature of the product.
Yep. I was wrong.
Again.
Per usual.
You use this product on wet hair and work it throughout your curls. From there, some sort of magic happens, and life is given to your curls.
All day life.
I'm obsessed.
Sara S.
Brockton, MA
Such an amazing product! My hair is very curly, and it really helps to keep the curl set throughout the day! When compared to other products that I have tried it leaves my hair with much less frizz, which is amazing! I have recommended it to multiple of my friends, and they also love it!
Liv H.
One of my favorite styling products! My hair is super frizzy, thick, fairly curly, and to my butt. What a mouthful. Anyone who has long hair knows that it starts to weigh down the upper portion of your hair, not flattering when you've got curls and the hair at the top of your head is almost straight. This gave me curl from top to bottom- I couldn't believe it! Even when I don't diffuse my hair, it bounces up a nice uniform curl. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants curl without the crunchies. I stay away from gels because of that, so was pleasantly surprised when my hair dried and it didn't feel like half-cooked noodles. Best thing about this, in my opinion, is that it has "memory". That means when you re-wet your hair it reactivates and brings back the curl in between washing.
Four stars because the water-based gel is really runny, and it didn't help the frizz as much as I'd hoped.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
This brand makes my #1 all time favorite hair product! If all my hair products had to go but one, I'd choose the leave in conditioner by Curly Hair Solutions hands down. I have extremely thick, coarse and curly/wavy hair. It can get very dry and frizzy, but after using this leave-in it's always softer and shiny! For those days when my hair is extra dry, I've put lots in, and it never weighs me down. I've also added more after it's dry, and it can help moisten the ends perfectly. I don't know how well it would do for thinner hair, but this stuff just soaks right in for me. I've gone through many bottles now, can't get enough!
Meibi C.
Santo Domingo
I have dry hair. Is this product going to make my hair more dry?
Chastity R.
My hair is very curly but even more frizzy.. would this product help make it more manageable..