Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Original uploaded by Vivian E.Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Original uploaded by Stephanie F.Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Original uploaded by Hira T.

BY CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS

Total Control for Frizzy Hair. Curl Keeper Original enables you to become the master of those gorgeous frizz-free curls. It is a water-based formula, which means you can use it every day without product buildup. see more...

• Got this as a sample and havnt tried it yet. Does it lea...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
I got mine from a beauty subscription box. I love it because this stuff works! My hair is not that curly but it's thick and frizzy sometimes and this product really keeps frizz away. It works great with on my hair. A little goes a long way so it's good value. I would recommend this to a friend.
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
I have been using this product for about two years now. Helps me control my frizz and at the same time keeps my curls flexible. Smells really good.
Bobbi M.
Love this! Got it as a sample and I'm about to buy more, can't wait leaves my hair feeling nice! And it's not that expensive at all!
Raeanna G.
Ada, OK
Recently, I received a sample of this. I don't use it everyday, only when it's rainy or humid and it does just the trick!
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
Nice product. It's a water based formula and u can use it everyday. It keeps your curls fizz free. Do give it a try.
Alexa C.
Ocala, FL
Got this as a sample and havnt tried it yet. Does it leave any oily residue?