Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper H2O - The Best Water Bottle For Fabulous Curls, 12 oz.

BY CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS

A must have accessory for all curlies and stylists alike. This refillable ultra-fine and continual spray bottle covers large areas of hair to be covered quickly and easily. Styling has never been this easy. The mist will rehydrate dull curls, shape, moisturize and stretch your hair without soaking or re-wetting the entire head. see more...

Ashley W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Having super curly hair requires lots of re-moisturizing throughout the week, so having a spray bottle filled with water is an absolute must-have. This water bottle is my fave because it mists onto the hair very finely instead of wetting it too much; I love it! When I misplace it, I'm usually running around the house looking for it because its the only way I touch up my curls lol
Courtney M.
Grosse Pointe
A wonderful spray bottle! It is especially useful when doing curly hair to keep hair wet. I also love it because unlike traditional spray bottles, it sprays out a fine mist which makes less of mess. Would highly recommend
Vanessa B.
hesperia, CA
this spray bottle is life!!!! i have curly hair and with a reg spray bottle you dont get even water distrubuted thru out you hair so you wind up with your hair we in one spot and other didnt see water at all and if you havea lot of hair your poor hands start hurting this bottle gives an even continues spray you you just spray and it goes!!!
Mariely M.
This is a life changer, I love this spray water bottle, I style my hair outside the shower so I need a lot of water because I have dry curly  hair and this is amazing, It doesn't just spray in one spot like regulars spray bottle, it gets very distributed through the hair, very good to refresh the curls with just water!

back