BY CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS

Total Control for Frizzy Hair. Dryness causes frizziness and out-of-control hair. C.H.S. Curl Keeper™ enables you to become the master of those gorgeous frizz-free curls. see more...

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Dayton, OH
I have wavy/curly hair that ranges from 2b through 3b in pattern. Curly hair typically has the issue of frizz, but because my hair has several different curl patterns, I find my hair frizzes far more easily than friends with only one or two curl patterns. Curl Keeper has enabled me to tame more frizz than other products I've tried, which is a plus. My FAVORITE aspect is that I've been able to achieve GREAT 2nd and 3rd day hair if I use Curl Keeper on my wash day. I use far less than most because of the cost (super thick curly hair and I use 2-3TBS), but I've found even that small amount is helpful.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample in my July Birchbox. Upon opening the product, a significant amount was lost down the drain, due to its liquefied state. It's basically a very thin serum. It is not thick as hair serums or hair oils tend to be. Despite that, I did get many uses from this product. I used it daily. Especially on humid days. Very impressed with this product.
A.M. G.
A.M. G.
Easley , SC
For soft curls without frizz or crunchiness this product is wonderful! It has minimal scent which is important to my migraine sensitivities. It is easy to use and works wonders. It defines curls and is long lasting. Sometimes the day after using all I have to do is dampen my hair and let it re-dry and my curls look great again!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample in my birchbox and it was ok. It did keep my curls but my hair didn't feel soft it was kind of stiff like I put mousse in my hair when I did not. The product itself is very watery and runny so it gets kind of messy when you put it on your hands to put in your hair.
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
I got a free sample of this stuff from my hair stylist and it is amazing. Made my hair super soft and frizz free without weighing down my curls. This stuff is definitely effective and I highly recommend it.
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
El Mirage, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample with birchbox. And I just have to say I absolutely love it! I've always had extremely frizzy hair and this product completely eradicates it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in a birchbox and was unimpressed with the consistency when I first used it. It seemed too thin to make a different on my curls. Thankfully, I gave it a try anyways. It actually worked wonders for my 3c curls. I used it on a wash day before styling and had much better day two curls! This product line is pricey. I also wish the packaging was cuter but thats irrelevant to its function.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I got a sample of this in my birch box and I'm in love. I got so many compliment on how gorgeous my hair looked which was awesome. I've been on the hunt for something to contain my frizz and this is it.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried different products for curls for YEARS and nothing has come close to what I get with curl solutions curl keeper. Once my stylist pointed it out to me, I never went back. The product is light, not greasy & if you apply it at the right time in your routine it will literally work magic.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a miracle for curly hair! I recommend it to all my friends with curls! I have thick, corse, unruly, frizzy curls and this keeps them in check, defines more, while still keeping soft! AND it's water based so no build up! I just wet my head ring out excess water and apply this and my hair is amazing! It's the only way I'll wear my hair curly!
Abriana P.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a leave in product for my curls and I came across this product. I was curious as to how the hold is and if it was a crunchy type of hold or more of a hair serum type of product.
Luz G.
Luz G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try it. Where can I find it and what is the price?
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Princeton, WV
Is this for naturally curly hair or to make straight hair curly
Cat F.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good for making wavy hair - more wavy - One of my friends has it and the texture is beautiful just wondering if it would amplify waves
Dana H.
Dana H.
Murrayville, GA
How is this product? Does it have a sticky feel or leave hair stiff or with residue?