Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream

by CURLSMITH

WHY USE AIR DRY CREAMLayering styling products will ensure your curls are popping throughout the week, but it may accumulate on your scalp and prevent it from breathing. Curlsmith's Weightless Air Dry Cream is a leave-in conditioner formulated to be super lightweight, giving the moisture you deserve without any of the buildup.HOW THE MAGIC HAPPENS

I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner for color treated curly hair. Are they any brands or products that leave your hair feeling soft but still have defined curls? The ones I have tried leave my hair feeling crunchy or weighed down after my hair dries.
I’m dying to try this but I’ve heard things about it causing excessive hair shedding. Has anyone here experienced this issue?
My hair seems to be both easily weighed down and hard to hold a curl when fully dried. My hair, at best, is heavily wavy to light curls. Can any expert curly hair gal let me know if this might be a good middle ground?
Start your review of Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream!
lali G.
Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream uploaded by lali G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product, very moisturising and lightweight, does not weight my hair down. Very nice scent. Has a great slip and consistency. Great ingridients , it's vegan and cruelty free , free of sls. It contains hyaluronic acid so it's very moisturising.
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanna start by saying that I love the way all Curlsmith smells, and this product is no exception. Since my hair is now a lower porosity now, a lot of them are super heavy. I do still love this one, in very small pea sized amounts, as a leave in on soaking wet hair. As long as I use a very small amount, and emulsify it well before applying it, it doesn't tend to weigh down my curls or make my hair look and feel greasy. But if I get heavy handed, its much too heavy.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream uploaded by Briana A.
This a really nice leave-in cream that provides moisture without weighing down my strands. My hair is fine, even though I have a lot of it, so the fact that it lives up to the claim of being weightless is a huge plus. A little goes a long way so the cost isn’t too bad in the long run. Overall, I highly recommend to my fine haired naturals and I’ll definitely repurchase.
Meagan K.
Garden City, MI
Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream uploaded by Meagan K.
Very moisturizing, not heavy for my fine wavy hair, and smells AMAZING. I also love using this product on my 2 year olds hair
Anna B.
Lexington, NC
Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream uploaded by Anna B.
I love how light weight this leave in / cream is! Yet it still feels very hydrating. It is one of my favorite go to products for my curls!
Nadia M.
Keansburg, NJ
Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream uploaded by Nadia M.
I tried the Weightless Air Cream and I LOVE it! Great smell but what was even better was I didnt spend a ton of time with the diffuser like normal. I did semi-diffuse just so mt hair wasnt dripping wet. I will say that my curls didnt hold up that well on day 2, I had to give a bit extra love to get them curls popping again :) I'm really thinking of trying more of their line!Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream
Kelcie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream uploaded by Kelcie S.
My new favorite leave in! I feel like it is light enough for my 2C-3A curls while still moisturizing well. I use it mostly while my hair is soaking wet and it leaves my hair moisturized without being weighed down!
Estie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hair cream!!! I have low porosity wavy hair and damn does this get the job done. Its so perfect how lightweight it is because it never weighs down my hair! The cream is so luxurious to apply I love it.... I’ve been using this nearly every wash for six months!
Chelsea C.
Terlton, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great leave in. It smells amazing. A little goes a very long ways. It’s very moisturizing and doesn’t weigh down my curls.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this as a leave in for my grand daughter who is half Mexican hair is thick straight with soft curls in the front but tangles easily this really helps keep her hair tangie free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn W.
il y a 8 mois
Curlsmith Weightless Air Dry Cream ? Does this work well for wavy/curly hair? Looking for something to help define the curl clumps and reduce frizz. Has this product worked for you?
Ashley M. il y a 6 mois
I use this in combo with the soufflé to cut down on frizz and define my curls. I imagine it would work fine for wavy hair. This product works great for me and I only need a small amount