suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I big chopped back in November after experiencing color damage. I have been taking these vitamins for about a month and a half, and I believe they have been working because my hair is growing really fast. Only con is I don’t like the taste of the capsules.
My hair has grown from my ears to nearly my breasts from using these for a year. I use it in addition to their two growth serums and my hair has never grown so fast in my life. I highly highly highly recommend it!
I wished I’ve had taken a before and after pictures because this product really works. My hair was thinning and falling out in clumps. I had bald areas and my hair was thinner than it had ever been and every time I took a shower, it clogged my drain. This product transformed the color of my hair! It's presently growing so quickly and thickly. Also, this eliminated any dandruff that I had and my hair looks so much shinier and heathy. My hair stylist was so impressed with my hair that she right away bought this product. This stuff is incredible! I took it for two months and now I am taking a break because my hair is doing great but I will use it again soon. I'm never going to stop using it!! #haircare #curlsmith #crueltyfree #glutenfree #itworks #supplements #treatment [product:curlsmith-ultimate-lengths-30-day-therapy]