Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner

by CURLSMITH

Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner is a cooling rinse-out conditioner suitable for all hair types. This super smooth recipe will soothe the scalp and moisturize the hair, restoring pH levels and moisture balance, especially after clarifying.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Brassica Alcohol (Brassica Oil Derived), Propanediol, Menthyl Lactate, Cetyl Esters, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyquaternium-10, Polyester-11, Aspartic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, EDTA, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Apigenin, Citric Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Does this product work well for sensitive scalps?
Start your review of Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner!
Janett J.
I use this conditioner with the shampoo of same line and they do a pretty good combo soothing my scalp, my scalp is very sensitive and it get itchy and flaky when I use hot water with this is feel my scalp clean, no dandruff, and not itchy scalp when i use the blowdryer. Leaves my fine hair free of tangles, soft and silky.
Ayisha O.
Allen, TX
Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner uploaded by Ayisha O.
So much heat damage on my hair, had to cut my hair and thought it would take forever to grow out, until I discovered this incredible line. The amazing ingredients are all components to a healthy and clean scalp, promoting hair growth all while adding moisturizing your hair. I love the small and the tingling feeling left on my scalp and recommend this to everyone I come in contact with. Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner
Tori D.
Mebane, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Today is washday and I’m super excited to try out the Curlsmith products. #CoWash #Conditioner #Deep Conditioner # Leave-In #Oil!!!!
Cyndal G.
Flint, TX
My scalp gets very dry and itchy every time I get my hair bleached. This conditioner along with the shampoo and leave in treatment helps my smooth my scalp immediately.
Jesenia L.
Rockledge
My scalp forms a good layer of buildup after a week or two so when curlsmith came out with this product a few months ago, I knew I NEEDED to try this with it‘s companion products - Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner and Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner - to really see how well the system would work with my scalp buildup. I will never use another line to treat my scalp buildup after touching this wash and scrub shampoo!!! The whole system is a holy grail for me! I do still need to use my nails to get the stubborn areas of buildup, but I found that’s just something I personally need to do no matter what brand of clarifying products I use. I did find it significantly easier to get all that gunk off of my scalp with this line vs the other brands I tried before. The best part is my naturally dry, curly hair does not feel like it’s being stripped of all it’s necessary moisture after getting out of the shower. I found it helps all the other curlsmith styling products do their jobs so my curls look EXTRA coily, voluminous, and defined once I air dry my hair. Can not recommend this enough!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
This calming conditioner soothes & hydrates my scalp while eliminating any signs of dandruff. Paired with the Oribe Serene Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, this conditioner eliminates any sign of dandruff and hydrates my scalp morw than anything else I've tried.
Emily T.
Pawtucket, RI
I really like this conditioner—it’s very gentle and not too tingly. It gives really great slip for detangling and isn’t too heavy for my fine, curly/wavy hair. I like it after clarifying to help rebalance my scalp. The minty scent is nice, not overpowering.
Shari G.
Westfield, NY
Curlsmith Post-Biotic Calming Conditioner uploaded by Shari G.
I just purchased this conditioner and I have to say the fragrance isn't what I expected. I love all of the other Curlsmith product fragrances but this doesn't do it for me. It's much too earthy and herbal. It seems to do a great job of conditioning But I think I will stick with the double cream deep quencher.
Madison W.
Missouri City
I love this. It smells like peppermint! It leaves my hair super soft and moisturized.
Stacey S.
This conditioner has great slip making detangling easy. I deducted one star as the conditioner doesn’t have provide enough moisture for my waist length 2c/3a hair, and the pump dispenser is practically useless with how little product it dispenses. I unscrew the dispenser and shake product into my hand as it takes far too long to get enough product out for my waist length hair using the pump dispenser. Good conditioner for detangling, bottle dispenser needs improvement.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...