Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit

by CURLSMITH

Curlsmith is making it easier than ever to embrace your natural curls and unleash your curl potential with the Curl Transitioning Kit. The transition to natural hair is the process of growing out your true texture after years of straightening, blow-drying or using damaging products. The journey may sound daunting, but it doesn¿t have to be. Meet TRANSITION, Curlsmith's easy, hassle-free transitioning kit. It includes all the products you need to bring your curls back to life. TRANSITION is the only thing you need to start your healthy hair journey.

Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash (12oz): This co-wash is essentially a conditioner with some naturally cleansing ingredients inside, to help melt away dirt and build-up while being extremely gentle on the scalp. In one step, it keeps hair clean, moisturized and detangled without foaming or stripping away natural oils.; Double Cream Deep Quencher (8oz): Created specifically for ultra-dry and dull hair, this nourishing rinse-out mask has a thick, buttery texture to deliver intense moisture without weighing the hair down. It will melt onto every strand, leaving curls shiny, silky-soft and completely transformed in minutes.; Hold Me Softly Style Balm (2oz): This soft hold styling cream enhances curls and waves, giving a natural look and feel. It¿s a great first step for styling, as it will clump all curls and prep them for a strong hold product. Apply on soaking wet hair and follow with the Style Fixer for extra hold and definition.; In-Shower Style Fixer (2oz): This super strong hold Styling Gel will give extreme definition to your curls and coils. It has been engineered to work best on soaking wet hair: apply it straight after the Style Balm to lock in moisture. While drying it will create a cast on your hair to prevent frizz. Once fully dry, gently scrunch to break the cast and reveal soft, bouncy curls.

I see so many saying this line is their favorite. My hair is fine, low porosity, highlighted, 5 months CG... is this a good set to try with my recently highlighted hair? Is it lightweight?
Iff you have somewhat curly hair does this make your curls coil?
Idd love to try all of Curlsmith and this seems like the way to go. Is the soufflé thick and need to be watered down?
Start your review of Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit!
Melanie R.
Ocala, FL
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Melanie R.
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg ! I love that curlsmith left my hair very hydrated with beautiful shine. It really gave my hair so much volume I would definitely recommend Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit to all my curly girlfriends.
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Daisy M.
I’m a big fan of the conditioning wash so I decided to try this transitioning set since I am in the process of rehabilitating my natural waves/curls. The box is a fantastic value! I did drop one star because although I followed the directions exactly, my hair ended up frizzy, limp, and lifeless. I believe these products work but I don’t think the process they describe is helpful. I will check out YouTube for some tips.
Maribel R.
Ocala, FL
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Maribel R.
I love the way my curls came out !! This is a must have.. this left my hair with so much Shine and volume I will definitely recommend this to all my curly friends.
Lynette R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Lynette R.
Let me tell y’all, I got this for Christmas and I couldn’t have been happier. I started my curly hair transitioning period about a year ago and this just revived it even more. It’s never been more hydrated and looks amazing.
Ayanna R.
Suffern, NY
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Ayanna R.
Purchased at: Amazon
These products are amazing and I've never loved my hair so much! They make my hair smell great and my hair is very soft and my curls look more define than before. I would definitely buy these products again. I'd highly recommend. CURLSMITH 8-oz Curl Defining Styling Souffle Curlsmith Hold Me Softly Style Balm
Tracey G.
Clifton , NJ
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Tracey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
So the only reason I give it 3 stars is because of the in-shower style fixer and hold me softly balm. I know I know alot of people those two products but it dried out my hair for some reason even when my hair is drench in water. On the other side their co wash and deep conditioner is to die for I’ve gone through two of them and the smell, the fact that that you can detangle with the cowash alone, and how rich the conditioner is; AMAZING! Literally a little of it goes a long way !!! Curl smith has the best cowash deep conditioner combo I’ve seen in a long long time!
Sue N.
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Sue N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This kit has revitalized my curls! After using Deva Curl for years and given the negative reviews, I wanted to find something clean and something that would bring my curls back to life! I have only been using these products for a few days and see a dramatic difference. The products are easy to use and smell great, my hair is not sticky or stiff, soft bouncy curls! I highly recommend!!! My photos do not do it justice but this is after a full day.
Kristina F.
Unionville, VA
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Kristina F.
I am a natural curly girl with 3a/3b hair. Before using the products my hair was dry, lack luster and frizzy curls. My first use of the products left my hair vibrant, full of bounce and shape. I continued to use the products in different combinations and was met with nothing but wonderful results no matter the combination. My day three curls were just as vibrant and bouncy as my day one curls. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the co-wash doesn’t have very much slip for me so I am looking for something in their line that does have the slip to compliment the in shower brush out.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Hill, MO
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow, where do I begin? When I decided to take on the task of transforming my hair and letting my natural curls shine, I got this to help my hair do what it naturally wanted to do, which was curl. I never knew just how curly my hair was until I started using the right products and the right techniques. My curls are on point and I get so many compliments about my curls. I use almost all of the products that this company makes. I highly recommend getting this if you are wanting your natural curls to shine and be bouncy and soft. And it smells amazing as well. I look forward to wash day and having beautiful curls.
Samantha P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit uploaded by Samantha P.
This set was what I used to start embracing my naturally 2C, 3A, and 3B curly hair for the first time in my life. After almost a year of trying just about every curly hair product out there & spending/wasted thousands of dollars on products, I'm still going back to this CurlSmith moisture line! I use so much of the Double Cream Quencher & In-Shower Style Fixer that I have it on automatic deliveries. For any curly hair folx, this is a wonderful set to get you started & you won't regret buying it. Also, one of the biggest curl enhancing lessons that I learned this year is that I have to keep my hair soaking wet while I apply products & of course "squish to condish".
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle W.
Southsea, Hampshire
il y a un an
Curlsmith Curl Transitioning Kit What is this product honestly like for naturally curly hair and if you recommend the brand what products would you suggest? 🥰
Ashley T. il y a un an
I recommend trying the curl transitioning kit , it really works by elevating your curls natural bounce. After a month of using it really helped my hair look healthier and have tighter curls.