BY CURLS UNLEASHED

Curls Unleashed™ ORS™ Set It Off™ Curl Boosting Jelly.
Defines curls without the "crunch".
For natural curls. see more...

Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Purchased this recently in search of a glycerin based gel for my natural hair. When I got home to use it I was disappointed at first because it wasn't the formula I needed. The next morning, however I was able to try it on my little girl's hair to slick down her curly ponytails and it came out wonderfully. The smell is yummy like some tasty purple juice and its formulated for a very light hold (perfect for my daughter's hair)) Best part is the product doesn't cause build up when used over time. It's the perfect consistency of a gel and a cream. One jar will last a few months even with moderate use.
Wendy C.
I found this at Walmart for $3.50 and it was a no go!!

I have naturally curly 3b hair mixed with 3a and 3c and I initially this made my curls pop BUT then after a few hours my curls would get frizzy!!! I tried this with various leave in conditioners and curl creams and same frizzy results no matter what! I ended up passing this on to a friend.
Kimberly H.
I love this product. I found out I have lo porosity hair and can only use liquid base products. I use the jelly with my twists and don't have to apply it but once. i also use it when I shingle my hair and come it through and makes my natural curls pop.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I just recently purchased this ORS Curl enhancing Curl Jelly at target and at Sally Beauty supply. I love the smell it's very fruity but you can also smell the honey but I have to admit the smell does get annoying. It's very strong and also could pass for perfume. The scent lingers all day until you wash your hair. I only purchased this gel because I needed an alternative to eco argon styling gel. I have used that gel for a while until recently it made me break out in hives. I also had tiny acne bumps on the side of my face and forehead. Not sure if they changed the formula or if the wheat protein causes me to have an allergic reaction. I read a lot of reviews about how wonderful This gel is so that sparked my interest. It doesn't define my curl pattern I have deep waves. My hair is short and blonde. I can only slick down my hair with this gel. I like that it's organic and has natural ingredients but I live in Vegas ...the climate is dry so this gel just dries my hair out even more. I don't think I will purchase it again after I'm done with this jar. So disappointed because I love the ingredients aloe and honey. still trying to find a gel that gives me a harder control without leaving my hair crunchy feeling.
Imani H.
I absolutely love this products. I've tried so many products for my natural curls. With that comes trial and error. Whenever I come across a great hair products, it's such a great feeling. This products is on my list of favorite products that actually work for my natural curls. I love it. It smells awesome! It may be a bit pricy, but it's so worth it and it lasts for a while. I purchase mine from Sally Beauty Supply.
caitlin s.
This product is goos to a certain extent if you have kinky curls and tend to have shrinkage this product is probably not the best for you. Although the jelly did help with defining my curls it help shrink them too. Since my hair is thick I had to use a lot of this product but for me thats expected with most. That being said I wouldn't by this again the price is not worth it I'd rather find something better because I know I can. If you don't have thick hair and no worries of shrinkage I'd recommend this product for you.
Sydney B.
Beavercreek, OH
My favorite ❤ ️wash and go styler. This with the Curls unleashed conditioner and the Miss Jessie's Silkening Creme has been my combination for a WHILE now. Now it can make your neck and lil tacky while your hair is drying if you have longer hair like but it's not unbearable. It smells great and my hair is always shiny.
Tina F.
Clifton, NJ
Picked it up from CVS after a friend recommended it to me . It smells wonderful and leaves my curls bouncy and defined. It even has a beautiful purple color and I recommend this product to anyone with curly/wavy hair any day !
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Curls Unleashed ORS Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly I just love this gel. I use it to do my twist outs. It smell so good. It makes my hair soft which I love. I dont care for hard crunchy hair. My curls soft and bouncy.
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
Curls Unleashed ORS Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly love love love this bought it yesterday and just used it for the first time I have 3c 4a hair and so soft curl defined not hard and holds will be repurchasing this as soon as I run out I recommend this
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any difference between the Curls Unleashed Aloe Vera & Honey curl boosting jelly and the Curls Unleashed Set It Off curl boosting jelly?
Do I use it in wet or dry hair??
BreAna W.
Portland , OR
I believe the only difference is the ingredients. They both work the same to me.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
How well this work on curly hair ?
Shillene M.
Has any of my 4b/4c natural hair sisters tried this product before? Curls Unleashed ORS Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly