Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jasmine B.Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jasmine B.Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Kelly F.

BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Leave-In Conditioner: Conditions, detangles and defines curls Perfect for curly, wavy and kinky hair textures For natural curls see more...

• Dose this actually help curls come back to live after yea...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Not my every-day but I used this with a few other products to fix my keratin treated hair and get back my natural looking curls to what's possible. I will say the scent is WAY to strong and sweet, but if you can get over that, it's really nice to your curls!
Jasmine B.
This leave in conditioner has a thinner consistency that resembles lotion. It's very easy to detangle your hair plus it's great for refreshing or restyling hair. This is a water based leave in with shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil and mango. The one drawback of this product is the fact that it contains silicone (amodimethicone) which can build up in your hair over time.
maya t.
I've used this leave-in conditioner for a short amount of time, but since I've started using it, I have noticed that my hair has gotten softer! I love the packaging of this product, so that's a plus, too. I like the smell. Finally a product that doesn't smell gross! I use this product after I shampoo and condition, and the results are what I was looking for. It took me a while to find a leave in conditioner that I liked, and I'm hoping that this is going to be my go to!
Amber W.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best leave in conditioner I've found! It hydrates my hair, deranged it and leaves it soft and moisturizer. It's comparable in price to other leave-ins. I'm very satisfied with it. I use it every wash!
Sheri L.
Newton , NJ
I'm 25, and have been trying to find something to manage my curls for the greater half of my life. I always am trying new things, and still can't find the one. This leave nj conditioner is nice, but not the best. While it will soften my tight type 3b curls, it seems to leave a greasy feel behind. Even applied to wet hair with a minimal amount I notice my hair will become oily quite quicker than normal.
Mel M.
Paterson, NJ
I am new to this brand, I was looking for a good leave in conditioner that would also help my curls. The packaging is what attracted me to this product and while I do like it a lot I am not in love. Good price and it does maintain curls well my con is that it does not help with frizz and I feel as though it is not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. None the less, still a good product.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Love this. I like that it really does help in separating and reviving my naturally kinky/curly hair. The only thing that I don't like is that it could be more moisturizing. I do now use a glycerin spray-in product once the Curls Unleashed dries. Other than the moisturizing issue, I love this. Really helps define my curl pattern.
amber m.
Taylor, MI
This is my go to hair product i have natural hair and sometimes just wetting it isn't enough to get the tangles out but when i use curls unleashed conditioner after i get out the shower not only can i get the tangles out with ease but I'm left with soft springy manageable curls
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
Whenever I use this leave in, my curls instantly come alive. They have a lot of bounce and shine and they stay for days. The fruity smell is amazing and is always there. Keeps my hair soft. When I do roller sets, it serves as a great detangler and I can just finger comb my hair.
Ivette M.
San Marcos, TX
Leaves my hair soft and tamed, this is the first leave in conditioner I've tried so far, and I love it. It's a little on the expensive side, since the amount I need in my hair is too high. I will definitely be buying more. My curls look great.
Andrea E.
south gate
Dose this actually help curls come back to live after years off hair dye and miss treated hair colors