BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Shemorell R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm natural and I've been having a hard time trying to find a product that my hair loves besides water. And this was it. It defined my curls and left it moisturized
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this cream I love the use to curl my hair in summer time is super soft leaves my hair with an incredible volume and I use it also with my daughter since her hair is curly and leaves beautiful.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and works great for setting styles however, it can be very sticky and start to weigh down your hair if you use it frequently. The cream doesn't really create a lot of moisture or prevent breakage like it says but it is a good styling cream. It is sold in Target, Walmart, and most beauty supply stores for around $10.
Mikella F.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is GREAT. The jar only costs $10! And you get a lot of product. This is the only thing that gets my braid outs moisturizers and defined ! A little bit goes a long way ! I'm very satisfied with this products.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased a few of the cool packs like These and i can honestly say I love them. It makes my hair super soft and bouncy. It also helps my curls look very moisturized and defined the way I like it. Let me not for get about the smell. It is truly out of this world. I would highly recommend it because it is my all time favorite go to hair product.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a new product of mine. It's like a really thick custard like consistency. It coats my hair from root to tip and defines my curls beautifully while keeping them hydrated. Plus it has a sweet and fun bubblegum scent to it! It's a new favorite and perfect for the summer heat. Price is fair as well. Took off a star because of the texture. It's a little odd for my taste. It still hasn't beat my holy grail but it's still awesome on my hair.
Driana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEE this ORS curls unleashed BY far had been the best product i have used to help define my curls other products i have used have left my hair to heavy or to oily or with a waxy texture this is everything ive been looking for it leaves me with VERY SOFT full bouncy curls wich is exactly what ive wanted and its also sulfate and paraben free wich i LOVE i couldnt ask for more and i DEFINETLY recommend #beachbashcontest @influenster
Olivia F.
It is light and fluffy doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Not so great for a wash and go but definitely good for something like a twist out which is what I used it for. Smells like heaven and a little goes a long way.
Ty L.
This is the best product I have used on my natural hair. I have bought 3 containers of this product and wouldn't be able to live without it.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When used in conjunction with the curls unleashed line this product is awesome!! It delivers on its promise and the price point is excellent. A little goes quite a ways so it is worth every penny. I recommend this line to all my type 4 ladies. Also it works well on damp hair for holding a twist out.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?