BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my...2 Answers
  • Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Niyah J.
This conditions the hair so well while holding the moisture for days. I would recommend for thick, curly haired men and women since it's a thick cream. Although it's thick, and elongates the curl is doesn't feel heavy on your head. Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme has a very light scent that smells amazing and offers natural ingredients such as honey and Shea butter.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CURL PRODUCT EVERRRRR!!! it smells amazing it costs every curl and helps with frizz! my curls last for about 2 or 3 days with this. the packaging is cute i’ve bought this multiple times. literally love it. and it’s not a bad price
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
Sistaaahhh lemme tell you about this product right HERE! I lovee this product. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when I first bought this creme. But I am in love. I have thick hair and products usually absorb really fast. However, this defining creme is the truth. I can do a twist out, a bun, a wash and go and my hair is fully moisturize. A little goes a far way and its SOO MUCH PRODUCT in the container for a reasonable price. I usually pair it with the ORS curly girl moisturizer I believe its called. And I promise you, your hair will be moist for a whole WEEK! I don't even need to use leave in when I use this product tbh.

The picture below is from a video I took.
Gabrielle L.
Leicester , Leicestershire
This product works miracles. It rejuvenates my old wash n go. It’s not to thick so it doesn’t way my hair down too much, just use small amounts at a time. It has a strange smell however, it’s not one I like or dislike.
Raine d.
london
This gel is really good for holding down edges and showcasing baby hair. It dries clear and keeps your hair shiny and flake free.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I like this product, I did mix it with a bit of hair oil but it made my curls look great. It gave them lots of hold and seemed to not weigh them down. I will probably get this next time it’s on sale at target.
Shemorell R.
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm natural and I've been having a hard time trying to find a product that my hair loves besides water. And this was it. It defined my curls and left it moisturized
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
this cream I love the use to curl my hair in summer time is super soft leaves my hair with an incredible volume and I use it also with my daughter since her hair is curly and leaves beautiful.
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
This product smells great and works great for setting styles however, it can be very sticky and start to weigh down your hair if you use it frequently. The cream doesn't really create a lot of moisture or prevent breakage like it says but it is a good styling cream. It is sold in Target, Walmart, and most beauty supply stores for around $10.
Mikella F.
Louisville, KY
This is GREAT. The jar only costs $10! And you get a lot of product. This is the only thing that gets my braid outs moisturizers and defined ! A little bit goes a long way ! I'm very satisfied with this products.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my current go to but what else would help my curls stay curly and not frizzy and stiff?