BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Pilar G.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this cream I love the use to curl my hair in summer time is super soft leaves my hair with an incredible volume and I use it also with my daughter since her hair is curly and leaves beautiful.
Aujha A.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and works great for setting styles however, it can be very sticky and start to weigh down your hair if you use it frequently. The cream doesn't really create a lot of moisture or prevent breakage like it says but it is a good styling cream. It is sold in Target, Walmart, and most beauty supply stores for around $10.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It weighs down my hair a lot. It doesn't really mix well with other products and sometimes my hair is dull and Ashy looking from mixing with this. The last time I used it I tried to twist out which was an epic failure because my hair never completely dried and I even sat under the dryer
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this for my hair. It holds curls and keeps them soft all day long. It smells great and it isn't harsh on my hair. It lasts a lot longer than I anticipated as well. I have been buying this for years.
Onix M.
Onix M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product weighs down my curls. It frizzes up my hair and makes it difficult to handle. It did not give any definition. I decided to give this product a chances but the results were not as I was expecting. The product is affordable but I was not satisfied with the results.
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Mcallen, TX
I can't start to tell you how unbelievably indispensable this product is to my hairs life!!!I was always spending so much money throughout years looking for hair products to give my curly unruly hair definition, hold and softness...I wanted my cake and eat it too!!! Organic has given me this wonderful gift for my hair! For those girls understanding the struggle will believe me when I say I could almost cry!! I recommend this product to everyone in store aisles looking for hair products!! I can't stop talking about how amazing this has been to my life! I stopped straightening my hair and now live with beautiful, touchable, curly hair!
Camila R.
Camila R.
I am absolutely in love with this product ! It's perfect for my hair and always leaves my hair soft and moisturized frizz free and I'm always in control. I highly recommend
Imani H.
Imani H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried the trial packet. I thought that the packet my not be enough yo cover my entire head, it I was wrong! It covered all of my hair (thick, natural curls), and I still more let over. I was really impressed by the product. I loved it right away. Once my hair air dried completely, I was even more head over heels with the product. I found the full tub of tgsi product at Sallys Beauty Supply with a BOGO. It was $9.99, but it's totally worth it. Believe me. I've tried almost every natural hair product, and only a select few worked. The smell is really good. The texture of the product is thick and fluffy. This product is definitely one of my favorites!
A D.
A D.
Found this at my local Sally's as a BOGO free deal and I'm absolutely in love. The cream is very thick and is already a staple product of mine for the cooler weather arriving. I love the banana-y smoothie scent this product has! Every inch of my curls remain moisturized, lush, and defined with this product!
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for my curly it helps it define it more and it keeps it looking nice and soft . I been using it for two years I have no problem with it . It doesn't not make my hair feel really frizzy at all
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?