BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shi
Shi
I have relaxed my hair for 3 years and decided to go back natural . it was hard to find good products for my dry, course hair until i came across 'curls unleashed ' . it has helped my curls come back to life leaving it silky-like and bouncy . the consistancy of it is sort of like butter but its not oily ! i give this product a thumbs up :)
Onix M.
Onix M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product weighs down my curls. It frizzes up my hair and makes it difficult to handle. It did not give any definition. I decided to give this product a chances but the results were not as I was expecting. The product is affordable but I was not satisfied with the results.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for my curly it helps it define it more and it keeps it looking nice and soft . I been using it for two years I have no problem with it . It doesn't not make my hair feel really frizzy at all
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off this stuff smells amazing ! I love it the texture is thick (great) it's honestly defined my curls and left them feeling moisturized and refreshed. I really encourage curly girls to purchase!!!!
Camila R.
Camila R.
I am absolutely in love with this product ! It's perfect for my hair and always leaves my hair soft and moisturized frizz free and I'm always in control. I highly recommend
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This product is prefect for girls with natural hair! It moisturizes and defines your curls at the same time!
Driana C.
Driana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEE this ORS curls unleashed BY far had been the best product i have used to help define my curls other products i have used have left my hair to heavy or to oily or with a waxy texture this is everything ive been looking for it leaves me with VERY SOFT full bouncy curls wich is exactly what ive wanted and its also sulfate and paraben free wich i LOVE i couldnt ask for more and i DEFINETLY recommend #beachbashcontest @influenster
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a new product of mine. It's like a really thick custard like consistency. It coats my hair from root to tip and defines my curls beautifully while keeping them hydrated. Plus it has a sweet and fun bubblegum scent to it! It's a new favorite and perfect for the summer heat. Price is fair as well. Took off a star because of the texture. It's a little odd for my taste. It still hasn't beat my holy grail but it's still awesome on my hair.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It weighs down my hair a lot. It doesn't really mix well with other products and sometimes my hair is dull and Ashy looking from mixing with this. The last time I used it I tried to twist out which was an epic failure because my hair never completely dried and I even sat under the dryer
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When used in conjunction with the curls unleashed line this product is awesome!! It delivers on its promise and the price point is excellent. A little goes quite a ways so it is worth every penny. I recommend this line to all my type 4 ladies. Also it works well on damp hair for holding a twist out.
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?