BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my...2 Answers
  • Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Chaunyce D.
Alone this product is not the best. But if you combine it with the Curls Unleashed mousse your curls are defined yet soft and manageable. I like it
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Smells great and does help define your hair. Once it dries, leaves hair feeling hard and stiff. Its heavy no matter how small the application
Ty L.
This is the best product I have used on my natural hair. I have bought 3 containers of this product and wouldn't be able to live without it.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This product is prefect for girls with natural hair! It moisturizes and defines your curls at the same time!
Danielle R.
San Diego, CA
This works great in my girls hair in combination with the curl boosting jelly. A little goes a long way.
Gabrielle L.
Leicester , Leicestershire
This product works miracles. It rejuvenates my old wash n go. It’s not to thick so it doesn’t way my hair down too much, just use small amounts at a time. It has a strange smell however, it’s not one I like or dislike.
Olivia F.
It is light and fluffy doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Not so great for a wash and go but definitely good for something like a twist out which is what I used it for. Smells like heaven and a little goes a long way.
A D.
Found this at my local Sally's as a BOGO free deal and I'm absolutely in love. The cream is very thick and is already a staple product of mine for the cooler weather arriving. I love the banana-y smoothie scent this product has! Every inch of my curls remain moisturized, lush, and defined with this product!
Jeannie W.
I like the look I get from my curls with this product, however it feels very crusty and it's not a nice feeling to touch when dry. It just makes my hair feel stiff. If you don't mind the feel, then it looks great.
Raine d.
london
This gel is really good for holding down edges and showcasing baby hair. It dries clear and keeps your hair shiny and flake free.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my current go to but what else would help my curls stay curly and not frizzy and stiff?