BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shi
I have relaxed my hair for 3 years and decided to go back natural . it was hard to find good products for my dry, course hair until i came across 'curls unleashed ' . it has helped my curls come back to life leaving it silky-like and bouncy . the consistancy of it is sort of like butter but its not oily ! i give this product a thumbs up :)
Olivia F.
It is light and fluffy doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Not so great for a wash and go but definitely good for something like a twist out which is what I used it for. Smells like heaven and a little goes a long way.
A D.
Found this at my local Sally's as a BOGO free deal and I'm absolutely in love. The cream is very thick and is already a staple product of mine for the cooler weather arriving. I love the banana-y smoothie scent this product has! Every inch of my curls remain moisturized, lush, and defined with this product!
Jeannie W.
I like the look I get from my curls with this product, however it feels very crusty and it's not a nice feeling to touch when dry. It just makes my hair feel stiff. If you don't mind the feel, then it looks great.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?