BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Mcallen, TX
I can't start to tell you how unbelievably indispensable this product is to my hairs life!!!I was always spending so much money throughout years looking for hair products to give my curly unruly hair definition, hold and softness...I wanted my cake and eat it too!!! Organic has given me this wonderful gift for my hair! For those girls understanding the struggle will believe me when I say I could almost cry!! I recommend this product to everyone in store aisles looking for hair products!! I can't stop talking about how amazing this has been to my life! I stopped straightening my hair and now live with beautiful, touchable, curly hair!
A D.
A D.
Found this at my local Sally's as a BOGO free deal and I'm absolutely in love. The cream is very thick and is already a staple product of mine for the cooler weather arriving. I love the banana-y smoothie scent this product has! Every inch of my curls remain moisturized, lush, and defined with this product!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
It is light and fluffy doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Not so great for a wash and go but definitely good for something like a twist out which is what I used it for. Smells like heaven and a little goes a long way.
Jeannie W.
Jeannie W.
I like the look I get from my curls with this product, however it feels very crusty and it's not a nice feeling to touch when dry. It just makes my hair feel stiff. If you don't mind the feel, then it looks great.
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?