BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Cre...2 Answers
  • Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally...2 Answers
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
First off this stuff smells amazing ! I love it the texture is thick (great) it's honestly defined my curls and left them feeling moisturized and refreshed. I really encourage curly girls to purchase!!!!
Adrienne M.
ELK GROVE, CA
I received a free sample of this product and really wanted to like it, but there's no way. It's a sticky, pasty product that was really hard to distribute in my hair and left it like a rats nest after it dried and left a film on my hands too. I'm not sure if it would work differently on a different texture hair, but my 3A curls weren't having it!
Tiffany P.
The best thing since sliced bread. I have shelved all of my other products right now because this is so great. It's thick and coats every strand. I love using it on a twist out with eco styler gel. The cur creme keeps it from getting dry and crunchy. I always have soft bouncy curls or waves.
Paige S.
Concord, NC
This product is okay. It smells good and it kept my curls soft, but compared to all of the other drugstore curl cremes and products, this does not stand out as one of the best. I wouldn't recommend this just because there are better ones.
BreAna W.
Portland , OR
Like the smell and thickness of the product. You get a lot in the jar and a little goes a long way. Tried it for the first time and my hair still looks the same on day three like it did on day one. I would recommend this product.
Nessa B.
The alcohol in this product is ridiculous. It seriously dries you hair and it does not work with all curl patterns. It's almost like a gel how it can harden, doesn't matter how little you use. I don't recommend it.
Mikella F.
Louisville, KY
This is GREAT. The jar only costs $10! And you get a lot of product. This is the only thing that gets my braid outs moisturizers and defined ! A little bit goes a long way ! I'm very satisfied with this products.
Shemorell R.
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm natural and I've been having a hard time trying to find a product that my hair loves besides water. And this was it. It defined my curls and left it moisturized
Camila R.
I am absolutely in love with this product ! It's perfect for my hair and always leaves my hair soft and moisturized frizz free and I'm always in control. I highly recommend
Savannah R.
Wheeler, MI
When used with other curls unleashed products it works well. I've found that for me i can just apply this and go. It's also a little heavy I thin it out with some olive oil when I use it.
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my current go to but what else would help my curls stay curly and not frizzy and stiff?
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?