BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
I received a free sample of this product and really wanted to like it, but there's no way. It's a sticky, pasty product that was really hard to distribute in my hair and left it like a rats nest after it dried and left a film on my hands too. I'm not sure if it would work differently on a different texture hair, but my 3A curls weren't having it!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Smells great and does help define your hair. Once it dries, leaves hair feeling hard and stiff. Its heavy no matter how small the application
Danielle R.
San Diego, CA
This works great in my girls hair in combination with the curl boosting jelly. A little goes a long way.
Ty L.
This is the best product I have used on my natural hair. I have bought 3 containers of this product and wouldn't be able to live without it.
Savannah R.
Wheeler, MI
When used with other curls unleashed products it works well. I've found that for me i can just apply this and go. It's also a little heavy I thin it out with some olive oil when I use it.
Rebekah G.
McAllen, TX
I can't start to tell you how unbelievably indispensable this product is to my hairs life!!!I was always spending so much money throughout years looking for hair products to give my curly unruly hair definition, hold and softness...I wanted my cake and eat it too!!! Organic has given me this wonderful gift for my hair! For those girls understanding the struggle will believe me when I say I could almost cry!! I recommend this product to everyone in store aisles looking for hair products!! I can't stop talking about how amazing this has been to my life! I stopped straightening my hair and now live with beautiful, touchable, curly hair!
Grace K.
This product has a very different smell I can't tell if I like it or not. The texture is quite goopy so when I put it on my hair I have to be very careful not to put too much. I can't really tell if it helps define my curls or not. You get a lot in the jar so this will last me a LONG time, especially because I don't use it every day. This is not one of my favorite curl products
Nessa B.
The alcohol in this product is ridiculous. It seriously dries you hair and it does not work with all curl patterns. It's almost like a gel how it can harden, doesn't matter how little you use. I don't recommend it.
Chaunyce D.
Alone this product is not the best. But if you combine it with the Curls Unleashed mousse your curls are defined yet soft and manageable. I like it
BreAna W.
Portland , OR
Like the smell and thickness of the product. You get a lot in the jar and a little goes a long way. Tried it for the first time and my hair still looks the same on day three like it did on day one. I would recommend this product.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?