BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
This was a new product of mine. It's like a really thick custard like consistency. It coats my hair from root to tip and defines my curls beautifully while keeping them hydrated. Plus it has a sweet and fun bubblegum scent to it! It's a new favorite and perfect for the summer heat. Price is fair as well. Took off a star because of the texture. It's a little odd for my taste. It still hasn't beat my holy grail but it's still awesome on my hair.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
It weighs down my hair a lot. It doesn't really mix well with other products and sometimes my hair is dull and Ashy looking from mixing with this. The last time I used it I tried to twist out which was an epic failure because my hair never completely dried and I even sat under the dryer
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I have purchased a few of the cool packs like These and i can honestly say I love them. It makes my hair super soft and bouncy. It also helps my curls look very moisturized and defined the way I like it. Let me not for get about the smell. It is truly out of this world. I would highly recommend it because it is my all time favorite go to hair product.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
When used in conjunction with the curls unleashed line this product is awesome!! It delivers on its promise and the price point is excellent. A little goes quite a ways so it is worth every penny. I recommend this line to all my type 4 ladies. Also it works well on damp hair for holding a twist out.
Paige S.
Concord, NC
This product is okay. It smells good and it kept my curls soft, but compared to all of the other drugstore curl cremes and products, this does not stand out as one of the best. I wouldn't recommend this just because there are better ones.
Mikella F.
Louisville, KY
This is GREAT. The jar only costs $10! And you get a lot of product. This is the only thing that gets my braid outs moisturizers and defined ! A little bit goes a long way ! I'm very satisfied with this products.
Ashley M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this for my hair. It holds curls and keeps them soft all day long. It smells great and it isn't harsh on my hair. It lasts a lot longer than I anticipated as well. I have been buying this for years.
Tiffany P.
The best thing since sliced bread. I have shelved all of my other products right now because this is so great. It's thick and coats every strand. I love using it on a twist out with eco styler gel. The cur creme keeps it from getting dry and crunchy. I always have soft bouncy curls or waves.
Jennifer C.
It's ok. But it wasn't what I expected. It's very whipped and airy. It smells great, but sort of sickeningly sweet. It doesn't really do much for my curls and twistouts are meh at best. It adds a little moisture and as far as I see doesn't react badly to gel. I don't think I will buy it again unless I see something by the time I use it all up.
Jacqueline W.
Douglasville, GA
The curls unleashed curl defining creme initially smelled good to me. Now the smell is overwhelming and too overwhelming kinda of smells like car air freshener. It cost me $10 and for the price is not worth it. I would not buy this product again. I will however look for something else in this product line.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?