BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my...1 Answers
  • Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
this cream I love the use to curl my hair in summer time is super soft leaves my hair with an incredible volume and I use it also with my daughter since her hair is curly and leaves beautiful.
Paige S.
Concord, NC
This product is okay. It smells good and it kept my curls soft, but compared to all of the other drugstore curl cremes and products, this does not stand out as one of the best. I wouldn't recommend this just because there are better ones.
Imani H.
I first tried the trial packet. I thought that the packet my not be enough yo cover my entire head, it I was wrong! It covered all of my hair (thick, natural curls), and I still more let over. I was really impressed by the product. I loved it right away. Once my hair air dried completely, I was even more head over heels with the product. I found the full tub of tgsi product at Sallys Beauty Supply with a BOGO. It was $9.99, but it's totally worth it. Believe me. I've tried almost every natural hair product, and only a select few worked. The smell is really good. The texture of the product is thick and fluffy. This product is definitely one of my favorites!
Mikella F.
Louisville, KY
This is GREAT. The jar only costs $10! And you get a lot of product. This is the only thing that gets my braid outs moisturizers and defined ! A little bit goes a long way ! I'm very satisfied with this products.
Ashley M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this for my hair. It holds curls and keeps them soft all day long. It smells great and it isn't harsh on my hair. It lasts a lot longer than I anticipated as well. I have been buying this for years.
Jennifer C.
It's ok. But it wasn't what I expected. It's very whipped and airy. It smells great, but sort of sickeningly sweet. It doesn't really do much for my curls and twistouts are meh at best. It adds a little moisture and as far as I see doesn't react badly to gel. I don't think I will buy it again unless I see something by the time I use it all up.
Grace K.
This product has a very different smell I can't tell if I like it or not. The texture is quite goopy so when I put it on my hair I have to be very careful not to put too much. I can't really tell if it helps define my curls or not. You get a lot in the jar so this will last me a LONG time, especially because I don't use it every day. This is not one of my favorite curl products
Shi
I have relaxed my hair for 3 years and decided to go back natural . it was hard to find good products for my dry, course hair until i came across 'curls unleashed ' . it has helped my curls come back to life leaving it silky-like and bouncy . the consistancy of it is sort of like butter but its not oily ! i give this product a thumbs up :)
Jacqueline W.
Douglasville, GA
The curls unleashed curl defining creme initially smelled good to me. Now the smell is overwhelming and too overwhelming kinda of smells like car air freshener. It cost me $10 and for the price is not worth it. I would not buy this product again. I will however look for something else in this product line.
Tyana H.
I love using this for my curly it helps it define it more and it keeps it looking nice and soft . I been using it for two years I have no problem with it . It doesn't not make my hair feel really frizzy at all
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my current go to but what else would help my curls stay curly and not frizzy and stiff?