BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a f...2 Answers
Shemorell R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm natural and I've been having a hard time trying to find a product that my hair loves besides water. And this was it. It defined my curls and left it moisturized
Rebekah G.
McAllen, TX
I can't start to tell you how unbelievably indispensable this product is to my hairs life!!!I was always spending so much money throughout years looking for hair products to give my curly unruly hair definition, hold and softness...I wanted my cake and eat it too!!! Organic has given me this wonderful gift for my hair! For those girls understanding the struggle will believe me when I say I could almost cry!! I recommend this product to everyone in store aisles looking for hair products!! I can't stop talking about how amazing this has been to my life! I stopped straightening my hair and now live with beautiful, touchable, curly hair!
Driana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEE this ORS curls unleashed BY far had been the best product i have used to help define my curls other products i have used have left my hair to heavy or to oily or with a waxy texture this is everything ive been looking for it leaves me with VERY SOFT full bouncy curls wich is exactly what ive wanted and its also sulfate and paraben free wich i LOVE i couldnt ask for more and i DEFINETLY recommend #beachbashcontest @influenster
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and works great for setting styles however, it can be very sticky and start to weigh down your hair if you use it frequently. The cream doesn't really create a lot of moisture or prevent breakage like it says but it is a good styling cream. It is sold in Target, Walmart, and most beauty supply stores for around $10.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a new product of mine. It's like a really thick custard like consistency. It coats my hair from root to tip and defines my curls beautifully while keeping them hydrated. Plus it has a sweet and fun bubblegum scent to it! It's a new favorite and perfect for the summer heat. Price is fair as well. Took off a star because of the texture. It's a little odd for my taste. It still hasn't beat my holy grail but it's still awesome on my hair.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It weighs down my hair a lot. It doesn't really mix well with other products and sometimes my hair is dull and Ashy looking from mixing with this. The last time I used it I tried to twist out which was an epic failure because my hair never completely dried and I even sat under the dryer
Onix M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product weighs down my curls. It frizzes up my hair and makes it difficult to handle. It did not give any definition. I decided to give this product a chances but the results were not as I was expecting. The product is affordable but I was not satisfied with the results.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased a few of the cool packs like These and i can honestly say I love them. It makes my hair super soft and bouncy. It also helps my curls look very moisturized and defined the way I like it. Let me not for get about the smell. It is truly out of this world. I would highly recommend it because it is my all time favorite go to hair product.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When used in conjunction with the curls unleashed line this product is awesome!! It delivers on its promise and the price point is excellent. A little goes quite a ways so it is worth every penny. I recommend this line to all my type 4 ladies. Also it works well on damp hair for holding a twist out.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this cream I love the use to curl my hair in summer time is super soft leaves my hair with an incredible volume and I use it also with my daughter since her hair is curly and leaves beautiful.
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?