BY GENERIC

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme: Moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage For natural curls see more...

• Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Cre...2 Answers
  • Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally...2 Answers
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
Sistaaahhh lemme tell you about this product right HERE! I lovee this product. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when I first bought this creme. But I am in love. I have thick hair and products usually absorb really fast. However, this defining creme is the truth. I can do a twist out, a bun, a wash and go and my hair is fully moisturize. A little goes a far way and its SOO MUCH PRODUCT in the container for a reasonable price. I usually pair it with the ORS curly girl moisturizer I believe its called. And I promise you, your hair will be moist for a whole WEEK! I don't even need to use leave in when I use this product tbh.

The picture below is from a video I took.
Niyah J.
This conditions the hair so well while holding the moisture for days. I would recommend for thick, curly haired men and women since it's a thick cream. Although it's thick, and elongates the curl is doesn't feel heavy on your head. Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme has a very light scent that smells amazing and offers natural ingredients such as honey and Shea butter.
Shemorell R.
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm natural and I've been having a hard time trying to find a product that my hair loves besides water. And this was it. It defined my curls and left it moisturized
Rebekah G.
Mcallen, TX
I can't start to tell you how unbelievably indispensable this product is to my hairs life!!!I was always spending so much money throughout years looking for hair products to give my curly unruly hair definition, hold and softness...I wanted my cake and eat it too!!! Organic has given me this wonderful gift for my hair! For those girls understanding the struggle will believe me when I say I could almost cry!! I recommend this product to everyone in store aisles looking for hair products!! I can't stop talking about how amazing this has been to my life! I stopped straightening my hair and now live with beautiful, touchable, curly hair!
Driana C.
I LOVEEEE this ORS curls unleashed BY far had been the best product i have used to help define my curls other products i have used have left my hair to heavy or to oily or with a waxy texture this is everything ive been looking for it leaves me with VERY SOFT full bouncy curls wich is exactly what ive wanted and its also sulfate and paraben free wich i LOVE i couldnt ask for more and i DEFINETLY recommend #beachbashcontest @influenster
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
This was a new product of mine. It's like a really thick custard like consistency. It coats my hair from root to tip and defines my curls beautifully while keeping them hydrated. Plus it has a sweet and fun bubblegum scent to it! It's a new favorite and perfect for the summer heat. Price is fair as well. Took off a star because of the texture. It's a little odd for my taste. It still hasn't beat my holy grail but it's still awesome on my hair.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
It weighs down my hair a lot. It doesn't really mix well with other products and sometimes my hair is dull and Ashy looking from mixing with this. The last time I used it I tried to twist out which was an epic failure because my hair never completely dried and I even sat under the dryer
Onix M.
This product weighs down my curls. It frizzes up my hair and makes it difficult to handle. It did not give any definition. I decided to give this product a chances but the results were not as I was expecting. The product is affordable but I was not satisfied with the results.
keren a.
crowley la
I have purchased a few of the cool packs like These and i can honestly say I love them. It makes my hair super soft and bouncy. It also helps my curls look very moisturized and defined the way I like it. Let me not for get about the smell. It is truly out of this world. I would highly recommend it because it is my all time favorite go to hair product.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CURL PRODUCT EVERRRRR!!! it smells amazing it costs every curl and helps with frizz! my curls last for about 2 or 3 days with this. the packaging is cute i’ve bought this multiple times. literally love it. and it’s not a bad price
Blessing N.
Had a hair cut recently, trying to grow my hair naturally and a friend recommended this product. I haven't ordered it yet I'm trying to find something that will work for me because my hair is thick and i have dry scalp. Has anyone tried this product and does work?
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme is my current go to but what else would help my curls stay curly and not frizzy and stiff?

back