BY CURLS UNLEASHED

Curls Unleashed™ Organic Lavish in Lather™ Sulfate-Free Shampoo.
Root Stimulator®.
Non-stripping & moisturizing for natural curls. see more...

Alanda J.
Alanda J.
Wayne, PA
As a naturalista, I have to use a sulfate free shampoo to preven excessive drying of my hair. I like this product because it does the job. You only need to use a dime size amount and I typically do two washes for my short cropped natural hair. My scalp and hair is squeaky clean without residue or any change in the texture of my hair.
Tallulah L.
Tallulah L.
I have used this product several times over the course of my natural hair journey. This is the main product that got me to where I am at now! This product definitely met all of my expectations, never dried my hair out, always stayed soft and manageable. Would definitely recommend.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Middlesex, NC
I love how it cleanse my hair and have my hair so soft and gentle like with my me going through transitioning my hair trying to find products for people with natural hair has been sorta hard but i like this shampoo i use it all the time with my other hair care products
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Wheeler, MI
I've tried multiple sulfer free shampoos this one is one of the best I've used. I can use this shampoo and just a leave on conditioner.