Curls Unleashed Coconut and Honey Hair Milk uploaded by Lolin B.Curls Unleashed Coconut and Honey Hair Milk uploaded by Lolin B.Curls Unleashed Coconut and Honey Hair Milk uploaded by Troy H.

BY CURLS UNLEASHED

Curls Unleashed Coconut and Honey Hair Milk gives hair moisture and shine with this perfectly blended formula enriched with honey and coconut. see more...

Katilynn S.
Arlington, TX
The picture attracted me to try. And I'm not a fan. It made my hair tangle really bad and it dried it out even worse. This product is not the product that my hair needs. It didn't do anything for my curly hair. I would never buy this again.
Chaunyce D.
The smell is delightful but I do not like this product. In hindsight I should've gotten the shampoo instead. This lotion leaves my hair sticky and dry. I would be more upset but it was free (buy 2 get 1 deal at Sally's). I do not recommend.
Lolin B.
Vancouver , BC
Recibí estos productos en mi CurlKit del mes pasado. Solo fue un sobre el cual me duró para tres veces y la verdad es que ame esta línea. Recibí el Style pack con tres pasos incluyendo este y mi cabello como pueden ver en la foto me quedo perfecto por lo menos para mi. Es un producto que compraría a ojos cerrados. Huele muy rico y me mantuvo el cabello humectado y con brillo por varios días.
Troy H.
London, United Kingdom
You only need to use a small amount of this product at a time, as it does indeed get sticky if you use to much. Overall, its great when you mix it with a detangular and gives my curls a soft texture after washing.