BY CURLS

Peek-a-Boo Tearless Shampoo gently cleanses baby's hair and scalp with soothing botanicals. Suitable even for the most sensitive of skin. Only the Best For Your Precious Angel! irections: Rinse hair with warm water. Pump Peek-a-Boo Tearless Shampoo... see more...

• I want to start using this product but I'm not too familiar with ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer Z.
This product is ah-mazing! Made my curls so soft when I used it with the conditioner! It's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
When I used this product for the first time, I had the entire line to go with it. This clarified my hair perfectly without drying it out.
Nika B.
Ridgeland, MS
This product helped define my natural curls but left my hair kind of dry. Its a good product of you wash your hair everyday.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This product is GREAT! When I put it on it made my curls and they looked good. I brought this at target on the shampoo section. I think it's not so pricey but it's ok. I would buy this again. This is good quality.
Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to start using this product but I'm not too familiar with the brand. Is this a good product to start transitioning from permed to natural? Thanks in advance