BY CURLS

Peek-a-Boo Tearless Shampoo gently cleanses baby's hair and scalp with soothing botanicals. Suitable even for the most sensitive of skin. Only the Best For Your Precious Angel! irections: Rinse hair with warm water. Pump Peek-a-Boo Tearless Shampoo... see more...

• I want to start using this product but I'm not too famili...1 Answers
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This product is GREAT! When I put it on it made my curls and they looked good. I brought this at target on the shampoo section. I think it's not so pricey but it's ok. I would buy this again. This is good quality.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
When I used this product for the first time, I had the entire line to go with it. This clarified my hair perfectly without drying it out.
Jennifer Z.
This product is ah-mazing! Made my curls so soft when I used it with the conditioner! It's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it!
Nika B.
Ridgeland, MS
This product helped define my natural curls but left my hair kind of dry. Its a good product of you wash your hair everyday.
Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
I want to start using this product but I'm not too familiar with the brand. Is this a good product to start transitioning from permed to natural? Thanks in advance