BY CURLS #53 in Styling Products

Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste are great for sculpting and shining they will make sure that your hair looks great and feels good as well. Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste is good for people who care about the way that their hair looks. Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste has no sulfates or silicone. see more...

Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste 4 oz
  • "I am Caucasian with pretty curly hair and its difficult to find products that don't dry your hair out more." in 1 review
  • "I think I'll be able to get a great twist out with this product as well." in 1 review
Marquita S.
Richmond
I use to use this product, and it worked well slicking down my edges. The smell was amazing. The texture was a thick paste that was somewhat sticky. I was introduced to Curls through natural hair events. They have great products but this paste was okay. I give it 4 out of 5 stars because though it did the job, I did experience flaking.
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I absolutely love this stuff!!! Especially for my daughters instead of using gel in their hair!!! It keeps their hair slicked down and reverts right back. There is no build up or damage to their edges. Also once your done styling the hair is still nice and soft and smooth instead of getting hard and crunchy
Maica W.
GA
I love Curls Passion fruit curl control paste. It's a water based formula, and doesn't dry out my hair. It smells so good and doesn't flake. I use it when I'm wearing a bun and want to keep my curly and coily flyways in place. It also adds shine to your hair. It's reasonably priced and is great for many hair types and textures. I highly recommend Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste, sculpting shine pomade.
Sierra J.
Lorton VA
I use this product for my daughters 4a hair. This is one of my staple products last all day, great hold no flaking, smells amazing, and gives a sleek look with the amount of hold
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
It’s hard for me to find the right edge control for my type of hair, I have 4b/c hair. This edge control is very good and it smells good too. I think the price is very well and the size is decent as well. I recommend this product.
Keaziyah D.
This is the best edge control I ever used it hold the edges soooo well and the smell is awesome . Also it's not to thick or to thin and the size and cost is great. It is only 4 oz but a little bit goes along way when using this product. This goes for $7.99 and you can buy it from Target and etc....
Brittani H.
I looooovveee love love love this stuff, I've never used it to curl my hair which is says it does, but I have used it as an edge control and it's the best thing ever! Maybe I will try to use it to curl hair one day and I'll do a review on that.
Kyle P.
Homewood, IL
best product really controls my edges and makes my hair shiny. Only downfall is if you use to much it can make you're hair look a bit on the oily side. But overall one of my favorite products and i use it on my hair most days to help keep my curls in check.
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love this control paste to lay my edge down and, for silk styles but, it's a battle between blueberry and this one. I akwas get compliments throughout the day from the smell of my hair.
Eureka C.
I love this. This is by far one of My favorites. I got it at CVS and it is on the pricey side. However it had a great hold and the smell is great. Def worth theoney.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Im all natural and been looking for a product to help with the volume and to control the frizz. how many of ya'll recommend this product???
Sophia C.
I love the smell of this product. Tbh this lays my edges for like 5 mins then my edge look like i need to apply more product. Probably my baby hairs are not meant for this
jhoanny n.
Bronx, NY
I recommend this product for edges girl but if you're looking for a product to control frizz i recommend you the cantu coconut curling cream.
Brianna B.
I have been looking for something to tame my edges other than gel. I have pretty curly hair, about 3A-3C type curls, I wouldn't say my hair was fine but it's somewhere between there, I was wondering would this product be good at moisturizing my edges while laying them down?
shayna g.
Athens, AL
I want to try this product