BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCurls
Passion Fruit Control Paste, 4 oz (Pack of 4)

Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste, 4 oz (Pack of 4)

by Curls

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 859776000628Smooth out and slick down unruly edges, tame frizz, out of control curls, and add amazing sheen all in one step! A sculpting shine pomade that smoothes out and slicks down unruly edges. Curls Passion Fruit Control...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste, 4 oz (Pack of 4)!
Asia M.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE THIS BRAND! For all my girls with 4c hair this is definitely the brand for you! So curl paste is like edge control but better! Not only does this product lay my edges but it also doesn't make my hair hard or leave lots of build up behind. Oh and the best part is that it last all day and when I ready to take my hair down for the day it is easy and painless.
Sarah S.
I am extremely happy with this. It took me a long time to figure out what I was doing with my edges and moving from an alcohol base gel to this was a life changer. It isn't drying, doesn't flake and can easily be worked out of my hair when I wash. The tub lasts a long time - great value.

Looking for your answer?