Curls Lavish Moisturizer 10oz

BY CURLS

Are your curls dry, dull and lifeless? Give them just what they need! daily moisture! This EXCEPTIONAL moisturizer will hydrate, condition and revive your curls, restoring their natural beauty. Consider this your "under wear for your hair." Revive your 2nd day bed head curls with Lavish Curls for a fresh new start, without re cleansing! see more...

• I was wondering what the best way to apply this is. I hav...3 Answers
Curls Lavish  Moisturizer 10oz
Curls Lavish Moisturizer 10oz
Buy on Amazon
  • "I use it with the Creme Brulee (which also works great) and it leaves his hair curly and shiny without a lot of buildup." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend purchasing curling lotions instead." in 1 review
Carisa S.
I am not a fan of this product. The product does not come out the bottle and when it does it comes out as a straight line of liquid. If you do use it I recommend spraying it into your hands and rubbing it into your hair.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
Today was my first time using this product and this brand and I'm in love. I used this on 6 day old hair and it made my hair/curls pop! My curls were more defined. This also smells amazing too! Will definitely repurchase☺.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I tried to make this work; tried on freshly washed hair, then on day 3 hair... both times, this did not keep my hair moisturized longer than a few hours. The consistency is thin, like hand sanitizer, but too thick for the spray bottle it comes in; getting the product out was a hassle. It smells good right after you apply, but then sickly after a few hours. I do not recommend purchasing.

posted two pics of my hair, one hr after use on day 3 twistout. It ruined my twist out and actually made it look drier than before application.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Great refresher, i don't really have any problem with the product just the bottle. Only a little came out at a time. I don't know if that was just the one I bought but it made it hard to diffuse it all around. I made it work though. I would still try it. If you use too much it gets crunchy
Courtney D.
As much as I wanted this product to work and to love it I couldn't. It did not keep my hair moisturized any longer than plain old water. In fact I'm pretty sure I left a weird feeling substance throughout my hair. That being said I still like the rest of the Curls line but this product didn't do anything for me
Amber F.
I wouldn't recommend this product. I mean it will do if it's all you have at the moment, but there are better products that will do a better job of moisturizing your curls. This product appeared too watered down to me. It didn't really make too much of a difference. I would recommend purchasing curling lotions instead.
DONNA V.
This product works great on my son's curly hair. I use it with the Creme Brulee (which also works great) and it leaves his hair curly and shiny without a lot of buildup. Perfect for curly or kinky hair. The only downside is that it sprays in a stream instead of a mist, so you have to be sure to work the product into the hair for even distribution.....
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
Not the best....not the worse. It feels moisturizing on first application. I have tightly curled hair texture which is not quite kinky and it'll make it feel slick moist. But after it dries it feels like there is a film on my hair...I don't think it soaks in just kind of sits on the hair shaft. So....I stopped using it
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ
I really wanted to like this but my hair hated it. I've tried to use it as a moisturizer and as a curl refresher. Nothing worked in my favor. My hair is a 3c and I've used cheaper products that have worked way better.
Carmel G.
Washington, DC
This sometimes does the trick with my hair, I add it the day after I wash it and it usually does a good job of making my hair lively again. SOMETIMES it does add a little weight to my hair and make it look slightly oily. But that only happens if I wait too long before washing my hair again.
Summer L.
Boise, ID
I was wondering what the best way to apply this is. I have seen the reviews and they say that it kind of wears off after a little bit is this true?

Curls Lavish  Moisturizer 10oz