CURLS Hair Gel Curls Cream Brule

by CURLS Hair Gel

CURLS Hair Gel Curls Cream Brule 10 oz

Is Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream - 2 oz good for CGM 2c-3a Hair? I’m curious to try and I’ve never used this brand.
I have curly hair, but it is so dry! Always looking for a new hair cream. What is so good about this one?
My hair gets tangled even if I brush it , will this product keep my hair tamed ?
Start your review of CURLS Hair Gel Curls Cream Brule!
Product Highlights
“My sisters and I all have crazy, frizzy, curly hair, and have been struggling to find a good product that will cut frizz and keep your curls.” in 1 review
“A little goes a long way...it is a very thick cream.” in 1 review
“What I like about this product is that a little goes a long way!” in 1 review
Forest, VA
Purchased at: Target
Curly hair must! This creme is the perfect consistency and weight for my hair type. Doesn't weigh my curls down and defines them as well. And the smell is divine! The only thing I would change would be to out a pump in it other than that, I wouldn't change a thing! #curlyhairessentials
I like how it forms my curls really well, keeps my hair moisturized too. It has a lovely scent and is not overwhelming. I would recommend this to all curly and natural ladies.
Stillwater , OK
I love this stuff, first off it smells AMAZING. It really moisturizes my curls without making them weighed down or greasy looking. It works well on it's own or sometimes I mix it in my hand with gel and that is super effective as well. I just wish it was more accessible in my area.
Bronx, NY
CURLS Hair Gel Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Ariana H.
I love this stuff. One of the first products I turned to during my early CG days 2005. It smells so delicious, leaves me hair soft and hydrated, and it's a classic that I always turn to, no matter how far I stray lol
Norwalk
Absolutely hands down the best curl gel I have ever tried I tried it a mouth a go and l know use it everyday ! But I would improve this on maybe a bigger bottle and i have recommended to everyone in my family with curly hair even the boys !
Marion
Purchased at: Target
The best curl cream out there. It smells heavenly. I use it under gel, as a product to scrunch the gel crunch out, and as a curl refresher. Leaves my hair shiny (but not greasy ) and soft. Highly recommend.
Piscataway, NJ
CURLS Hair Gel Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Dariana G.
I absolutely love this. A lot of girls i have met complain about the smell of the product, i personally think it smells like Pina colada. I paired this product with Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls ti give it a little extra hold and my outcome was amazing. If you want a little more then add SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Styling Mousse to lock it in or to refresh.. here is my result with Creme Burle and miss Jessie’s jell.
CURLS Hair Gel Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Chrissy M.
The packaging is wayyy different and cuter. But I love this curl product. I really do. If you looking for a product that makes your hair curl and doesn't leave it looks hard or dried. This is the product for you. I just wash my hair and put this in my hair and let it air dry. And my curls last me for three days. And the scent it's amazing.
I really like this stuff and the smell of it is amazing but it doesn't give me all of the moisture that I wish it would. It leaves my curls pretty and defined but it gets really dry easily so I have to use oil to combat that and some other techniques instead. But overall I really like it and I would try some other products in this line or the company.
This did absolutely nothing for my very wavy hair. In fact, instead of accentuating my waves it did the opposite and flattened them out. I won't blame it on using too much product because I use only a tiny bit. I do however like it as a leave-in conditioner because it tames the frizz and makes my hair feel soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
chicago, il