Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser uploaded by Morenike K.

BY CURLS #62 in Styling Products

Curls™ Creamy Curl Cleanser.

Effortless, frizz free curls for multi-ethnic women and girls.

Gentle, sulfate free curl cleanser.

No sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral or petrolatum oils! see more...

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
At first I liked it was making my hair feel or so o thought it was. But when I went in the second time; I realized o had no more slip. And my hair starting to mat together. My hair doesn't do well with cleansers with no suds. But just didn't work for me. I literally finished the whole bottle on my 4c hair in one use. This stuff is expensive. I'm glad I got it through my curlbox subscription. If I had paid full price for thos; I would have to contact the manufacturer. I like some of their products,But this is my first time I had a product in their line not work for my hair
Jessica D.
Eastampton, NJ
This product made my hair feel dry!! I brought mine on clearance from Sally beauty so I'm not sure if I just purchased an old bottle. On the upside of things, It does smell nice but it just didn't agree with my hair texture.
Reney S.
I truly live this product. when i was transitioning from permed to natural this was really helpful when detangeling my hair and left it feeling soft. The smell is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this product!!!
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
This smells WONDERFUL and it cleans your hair without making it feel completely stripped of its natural oils. But it doesn't lather for those who care about that.
Monica B.
Round Rock, TX
I have not tried the entire line. But this shampoo is great. It perfect for textured hair and does not dry it out. Does not leave my hair feeling stripped.
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
Smells wonderful and leaves my hair very soft. Sometimes it can be kind of drying to my hair though. It just depends on your hair type.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
WORKS WONDERS! Plus, smells amazing! Would indeed recommend to tohers! Plus, super inexpensive! :) I always stock up on this!!
Robin V.
Green Sea, SC
This cleanser is gentle and versatile. It smells great too. It works well with a small amount of product.
Kimberly W.
Canal Winchester, OH
IT CLEANSES GREAT AND LEFT MY HAIR WITH NICE MOISTURE
Chasity U.
Woodsfield, OH
it does smell good But I have had better
Jaime K.
Caledonia, MI
Does this product detangle your curls?
Where do they sell this in canada?
Camella J.