Curls Cream Brule

by Curls

Curls cream brule is used to curl or sculpt wavy, curly and frizzy hair. You are probably not into experimentation but this is a product worth trying. It will be one of the smartest decisions you've made when choosing hair care products. As it is made of organic ingredients, your hair is going to give out a natural scent unlike some of the other brands. It refreshes and re-hydrates your hair from the root to the tip, leaving you supremely confident with yourself.

Is this really the goat of natural hair products ?
Curls Cream Brule How does it work? Do you recommend it?
Is the scent overpowering? It sounds like it would smell luxurious, but I’m sensitive to super strong smells... and work in a scent-free zone.
Start your review of Curls Cream Brule!
Camisha A.
Garfield Hts, OH
So I was randomly brought this at Walgreen's last week. Not knowing anything about the brand at all. Let's just say I'm so happy I did! Best braid out ever and I've been natural since 2012. It left my hair so shiny and bouncy after putting into my freshly washed hair. I also put a tad bit of JBCO in it. It smells amazing I just wished it came in a bigger bottle of maybe a jar instead. Still I will buy this again once I run out!
Faith K.
Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Faith K.
This product provides constant moisture and shine for my hair when most of the other products I have used only last for a few hours. It smells great and you only need to use a small amount. The price is reasonable also. I apply this product to my damp hair and have great results every time.
Emily V.
Isanti , MN
Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Emily V.
This is a favorite cream of mine 🙌🏻 I find that a lot of curl creams can be too heavy for my hair but this is not. It adds great definition and moisture. Smell is pleasant. Price is fair. I love pairing this with the curls blueberry bliss gel. Would buy again!
Ginarae B.
Clearwater, FL
Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Ginarae B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! It doesn't leave ur hair hard or smelly! It has a different smell but overall i like it! I brush my hair and put it in there right away! It leaves my hair soooo soft and fluffy!!!! I reccoment this product if you want wavy to curly hair
Naty E.
Charlotte, NC
Alexia K.
Waldorf , MD
Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Alexia K.
I feel as though this product is amazing. It smells good, keeps your hair moisturized, and brings out and defines your natural curl pattern. The only thing I would say needs to be improved is making the bottle bigger lol. I would highly recommend this product it is amazing.
Keaziyah D.
Curls Cream Brule uploaded by Keaziyah D.
This is the best Product that I ever used on my hair. It holds the you curls really well and the smell is amazing and it's not to oily and greasy like some other . I recommend this to anyone with any hair types like kinky,curly,wavy,super curly and etc....
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,352 reviews
Curls Cream Brule uploaded by jennifer N.
Purchased at: CVS
My newest obsession... Curls Creme Brulee! Smells so good! It controls my frizz and keeps my curls looking there best! I absolutely love this stuff Curls Cream Brule
Abrianna W.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
😬If your curls can be very frizzy at times even after putting in other leave in conditioners and more oily than soft and light then you should definitely buy this Whipped Curl Creme. When using this product my curls have never been softer and frizzy free than ever. 😉Not only does this product do justice for what’s inside, and how pillowy soft it feels going in your hair, but it also smells like sweet vanilla creme. 💕 Great smelling hair and pillow soft curls can’t think of anything compared to this treatment. ✨
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
Purchased at: CVS
I love this curl cream!! It’s lightweight smells Amazing and actually improves the health of your hair!! It’s pricey but worth it! I totally recommend for all my type 3 curlies, I will definitely continue to purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jade F.
N Las Vegas, NV
il y a 9 mois
Curls Cream Brule How does it work? Do you recommend it?
Lima S.
Oldham
il y a 2 ans
Sabrina M. il y a 2 ans
I apply a little to the scalp, flip my head and apply to the hair, running my fingers through it. Not greasy and no dandruff in my experience. It helps make it curlier. Make sure to scrunch.
melissa R.
44 Higbie lane
il y a 2 ans
Terra H. il y a 2 ans
No. I don’t put it directly on my scalp. I don’t find the product greasy at all.