BY CURLS

Looking for a rinse off conditioner that provides MAXIMUM moisture and softness for your angel s dry curly tresses? Look no further, Coconut Curlada conditioner is guaranteed to soften the kinkiest curl, moisturize the driest lock, and detangle the most unruly tresses. see more...

• Does this conditioner detangle tha hair ao well? Beacuse ...2 Answers
  • I have fine wavy hair, so I need something that is hydrat...1 Answers
  • I have curly hair does this stuff really work ? Anyone ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marissa O.
Not only did this do a wonderful conditioning cleanse. It also help replenish and redefine curls in my 3c hair and my 9mo son's hair!!!!!!!
A definite must have that doesn't break the bank when it comes to natural hair product
Brianna H.
tacoma , Wa
This conditioner is amazing! To start with it smells really good. It reminds me of cupcakes a very sweet smell. The packaging is simple and cute and it's easy to get the product out. The consistency is very creamy and it's so moisturizing. Finger detangleing isn't an issuer for me when using this product. I would repurchase!
Kiana C.
Cleveland, OH
This conditioner smells AMAZING! Hands down one of the best smelling hair products I've ever used. It makes my hair feel super soft. The only thing I don't like it sometimes its hard to get the conditioner out of the bottle.
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Its a good conditioner leaves my hair soft. I do feel like I have to add a leave in conditioner to a some more moisture in my hair but over all its a good conditioner.
Jody M.
Bronx, NY
Awesome, awesome amazing product. It smells so yummy like a pina colada and has excellent slip. Great moisturizing and curl defining product.
Emmy S.
I love curls products for my natural hair. This conditioner has great slip and it leaves my hair moisturizer and easy to de tangle.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
I live this product on my natural kinky/curly hair! It makes my curls pop and the smell is heavenly! I definitely recommend!
Tiffany B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner. My hair smells and feels great. I’m always happy when my local target has this product.
jaymin s.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love love love this conditioner it smell makes me think of summer. Its very thick and sometimes hard to despence.
makayla m.
This stuff is amazing. It smells great at that. Very curl defining. Ive gotten tons of compliments using this
yamilka a.
Does this conditioner detangle tha hair ao well? Beacuse iam started usinf this product and i like so bad
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I have fine wavy hair, so I need something that is hydrating and lightweight that doesn't strip the hair of oil. Does this work well?
Where is this sold in Canada?! (Toronto.)
Kaylynn T.
I have curly hair does this stuff really work ? Anyone ?