Hair CareHair ProductsScalp TreatmentsCurls
Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz

Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz

by Curls

Formulated with certified organic blueberry seed oil, corn mint and coconut oil proven to enhance hair growth, soothe and refresh dry, itchy scalp, and relieve itching. NO sulfates, silicones, parabens, artificial oils, or fragrances.Directions: Apply...

Can I use this on wavy hair? I have 2b/2c hair
Should I use this on dry or wet hair?
How do you apply it, and for how long? I recently put it all over my dry scalp and hair overnight then washed regularly in the morning. Is this the proper way? Or just a couple drops a day or every other day? I have dry itchy scalp and have been trying to make my hair grow. It thinned with birth control.
Start your review of Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz!
Katheryn L.
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz uploaded by Katheryn L.
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Target
Super affordable and love how the mint lasts a long time. The blueberry is perfume-y so be aware of that before you purchase. A little goes a long way - don’t want your hair looking greasy when it’s dry!!
Carmen A.
Jamaica , NY
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz uploaded by Carmen A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I started using this product when I was going through postpartum hair loss. It helped my hair from falling out and I have so much new growth. I’m on my 3rd bottle. I literally swear by this product! Below is a picture from when my hair first started falling and a picture of me now.
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz uploaded by Jessica B.
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz uploaded by Jessica B.
Sensitive subject I have had a dry itchy scalp most of my life no matter what products I used. I thought it might be due to me always air-drying my hair. I have been using this treatment for 2.5 weeks almost everyday and I absolutely love it❤️ My scalp is not itchy anymore and I have zero flakes! My hair near my scalp also feels healthier. Definitely keeping in my rotation. Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz
Bronze K.
Whittier, CA
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz uploaded by Bronze K.
Purchased at: Target
I like how it makes my scalp feel. It feels amazing. However, I do not like the smell. It reminds me of cough syrup.
donyee M.
Burlington, NJ
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz uploaded by donyee M.
Purchased at: Target
On Hair Wash Days We Wear "CURLS"...To get these results I use this lovely blueberry mint oil along with their Curls Lavish Curls Moisturizer.
Elsie G.
Purchased at: Target
While I do not like any of the styling products or anything else from this brand, they certainly got it right with this scalp treatment oil! This was an essential for me when growing out my hair from an extremely short pixie cut. Using this oil I felt was a huge part in the dramatic growth I saw in my hair. It also improves the health of your scalp leaving it flake free and it has a tingly effect which helps stimulate blood flow to your scalp so you can literally feel it working! And smells great!
Danielle E.
Purchased at: Target
This product helps a lot with my dry, itchy scalp but I am not a fan of the smell. I would improve this product by perhaps adding more mint, it is very easy to use and so far I am satisfied with the results. A little bit of oil goes a long way.
ASana B.
Edison, NJ
I like this oil because I like that it leaves a minty cool feeling on my scalp that tingles a little. The smell is pretty strong so it’ll linger. All together this is a really good product.
Mariah P.
Porter, TX
The smell, the minty coolness on the scalp is just an amazing relaxing feeling. Not only does it smell good and feel good, but I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair growth and health!
maribel C.
Purchased at: Target
The container is super cute I will see myself reusing it and I love displaying it on my bathroom counter. I deal with severe dry scalp and this is just a nice minty reliever when my scalp is dying for some moisture. I like to apply it overnight and wrap my hair to allow for maximum absorption
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Catherine M.
Omaha, NE
il y a un an
Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment 4oz ? Does this product leave your scalp tingling?
Nicole R. il y a un an
Yes! It’s a nice tingle though! Just feels cool and refreshed. Any itchiness is instantly gone.