Curls Blueberry Hair Wash 8 oz uploaded by Natasha C.Curls Blueberry Hair Wash 8 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.Curls Blueberry Hair Wash 8 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CURLS

Rich and creamy sulfate free cleanser guaranteed to soften the driest kink, hydrate the driest curl and encourage healthy scalp and hair growth. Formulated with certified organic Blueberry Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice, and Chamomile Extract clinically proven to REPAIR, PROTECT, RESTORE and GROW your curls. Gender: Female. see more...

Kina W.
This hair wash is wonderful! It cleanses without stripping your hair of its natural oils and moisture! It filled with some amazing ingredients that nourishes and maintains your hair health from the beginning to the end! My hair always feels and look amazing afterwards not to mention I’m always able to see my true natural curl pattern whenever I use this! My hair never looks like a matted mess! This entire line is worth having!
Yuribel A.
Iselin , NJ
I bought this hair wash because i kept on hearing amazing things about it and i am so glad i did. This has become my favorite hair wash because it leaves my hair super soft. If you are looking for a shampoo that doesn’t leave your hair hard this is it. Plus it’s supposed to help grow your hair.
Jasmine B.
Another win for the Blueberry Bliss Collection!!  As you can imagine, this shampoo smells fruity and sweet.  Beyond that it is great at cleansing the hair without leaving it feeling parched.  I would recommend this for all hair types, but especially for type 3 and type 4 hair.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I really Love this product it is a sulfate free hair wash and I use it maybe 1-2 times a month and co wash in between. This does not strip my hair of moisture and it has an Amazing scent that lingers! I have type 4c hair and I highly recommend this product!
Tawana H.
I dont absolutely love this product because it dried my hair out. As soon as I put it on my hair I had to put a different shampoo on. I am willing to try it again with fingers cross it may work. I have natural curly hair.
Nadia A.
this is my favorite cleanser ever! it took me a few tries to learn how to use it properly, but it leaves my hair feeling like i’ve already conditioned - before i apply any conditioner. this is the best smelling hair cleanser i’ve ever used :)
Krystal F.
Long Beach, CA
This product is a game changer!! It repairs and adds moisture to my hair. It works really well. I recommend this product, it's literally the best. It's helped repair my hair and enhance my curls.
Terryn S.
Suisun City, CA
This made my hair soft and manageable! Not to mention, it smell sooo good! I was hesitant on buying it but you get what you pay for and it or had such great reviews.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
I don't LOVE this product; but I do like it a lot. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars like the rest of this line is because i feel like it dried out my hair like any normal sulfate shampoo would do. Granted, as soon as I put the blueberry bliss leave in on it the moisture would instantly come right back, but I feel like If you're going to boast that you're a "hair wash" and not a shampoo you shouldn't be as drying as a shampoo.
Crystal E.
Jefferson, LA
I absolutely LOVE this product! I can't say enough about it. It definitely makes my hair very soft and moisturized. I find that it cleanses my scalp, but also does not dry my hair out. I love this entire line and this will most definitely be a staple for me. I have shoulder lenght 4C hair.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
For what is it? Has a good smell?