Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCurls
Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz

Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz

by Curls

Blueberry bliss curl control pastesmooth unruly edges, add sheen and define your curls all in one!formulated with organic blueberry extract, argan oil (proven to encourage hair growth) mango and shea butter, argan oil, blueberry bliss curl control paste smooths out and slicks down unruly edges, creating the most luxurious sheen! use this super sculpting pomade to enhance, define and hold your curls.tip - use on wet hair for a soft hold or on dry hold for a strong hold.

Does this product work for course 3c/4a hair?
what kind of feeling does this leave in your hair? is it thick? waxy? thin?
Does this product sweat off ?
Start your review of Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz!
Sacramento, CA
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Colette C.
Purchased at: Target
Still learning how to swoop edges on my baby girls. This edge control from #curls is legit. It smells amazing and does the job. It’s not sticky but holds nicely. There isn’t any residue left in her hair and it makes parting so much easier.
Saint Louis, MO
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Lawanda F.
I love this edge control the best hold not too  crunchy and has a shine , sold in target
Pt Charlotte, FL
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Shiva L.
I didn't even realize you could buy packs of this stuff until doing this review. This has been my go-to product for laying and Slaying edges down for YEARS until I started testing, liking, and using this another brand. As a protective natural hairstylist I have used this on edges and more importantly on braids it keeps it altogether nicely and I would definitely recommend this. It sticks but doesn't stay stuck so your hair is actually softer and more conditioned after use. Amazing product.
Charlotte, NC
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Shaundra J.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a fan of this gel control paste. I always have this on deck especially when I’m wearing my natural hair. This product smells delicious and it doesn’t build up. If you want effortless frizz free curls I think you would like this product.
Opa Locka, FL
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Patricia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz is far the best edge control for naturals. This was my very first control paste and I feel in love when I first went natural 10 years ago. This is similar to gorilla Glue but is not sticky and you must put a scarf over your edge so it can dry which was a great trick that I found on a YouTube video #curlygirls #naturalhair #haircare #edgecontrol #curls
Salem, OR
This product works great. I use it on my hair and my kids. They hold the curls amazingly beautiful. They leave the natural bounce without leaving your hair stuff. I find it works better with slightly damn hair. I hope this helps everyone
Croydon, PA
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Jacqui W.
i use this for my daughters hair, she’s biracial with gorgeous curls that can get out of control quickly. This is one of the only gels I really really trust and I have re-purchased, although I get it at CVS so it’s like $18, which is a lot of money for hair gel. Is it worth that much? I’m not sure. but it’s definitely the best of all that I’ve tried. I always recommend this to make up clients who are biracial or have similar hair, and they swear by it as well.
Orlando, FL
Hands down one of the best pomades I’ve ever used in my life. Smells incredibly good and leaves your edges looking smooth and silky! Love the fact that vitamins are infused, definitely promotes healthy hair growth while doing what it needs to keep your hair nice and slicked down!
Los Angeles, CA
If you like your edges laid all day, then this isn’t for you. It may work a little better if you pair it with a gel. I know a lot of people with kinky hair who use it to style their hair. This product is just okay for my hair.
Richmond, TX
This product is absolutely amazing! It smooths and controls all of my unruly curls. It does not dry my hair, or flakes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lancaster, CA
il y a un an
Natalie T. il y a un an
Yes it can be sticky if you apply too much. I use lightly.