Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz

by Curls

Blueberry bliss curl control pastesmooth unruly edges, add sheen and define your curls all in one!formulated with organic blueberry extract, argan oil (proven to encourage hair growth) mango and shea butter, argan oil, blueberry bliss curl control paste smooths out and slicks down unruly edges, creating the most luxurious sheen! use this super sculpting pomade to enhance, define and hold your curls.tip - use on wet hair for a soft hold or on dry hold for a strong hold.

Is this product best used for twist outs, wash and gos, or more as an edge control?
Does this defined curls and hold at the same time??
Start your review of Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz!
Los Angeles, CA
If you like your edges laid all day, then this isn’t for you. It may work a little better if you pair it with a gel. I know a lot of people with kinky hair who use it to style their hair. This product is just okay for my hair.
Morrisville, NC
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Erika W.
Purchased at: Target
First things first...this smells yummy! I love love this control paste because it slicks my hair down the way I need but it does not make my hair hard or stiff. I also love this it doesn’t flake at all. This is my go to product which I need to get my edges in line.
Bronx, NY
I LOOOVE this control gel! first off, it smells amazing’ I love how stiff the gel is so it keeps my hairs in place! doesn’t leave me any white residue which is a plus! I hate gels that do that because it looks like my hair isn’t clean. I purchased this from Target awhile ago and It lasts a long time! you only need a little bit to lay your edges!!
Charlotte
This is my favorite edge control. Not only does it smell good, but it lays your edges down so good! The texture is not really thick, but it is thick enough to smooth your edges down. The hold is also pretty soft so you don't have to worry about it making your hair super hard. I recommend this for any type of slick style.
San Francisco, CA
Not made of type 4 hair at all and my hair is relaxed! This is more for Type 1-3 textures. For me, this worked the same as Blue Magic hair grease, but without the uber greasiness. While it moistuized my hair,made it soft, and smells divine, it did not 'lay' my edges at all, even with a scarf and brush.
Clemmons, NC
This product would be five stars if it weren’t for the packaging. It smells great and really slicks down edges and flyaways like a dream. But both times I’ve purchased the the top formed a crack and the product melted. It’s affordable and effective, but not worth it if I can’t finish the product!
Mesa, AZ
I like the smell and the texture of this product and I feel like it has potential but every time I use it to smooth my baby hair, my hair never stays. I've never actually found a product that holds my baby hairs in place so it could just be me.
Englewood, CO
Curls Blueberry Curl Control Paste - 4 oz uploaded by Sabrina P.
I love this edge control. Love it! Keep it in my Amazon store and it's the only 3dge tamer I use because it works, dries with shine and does not flake. Smells yummy too! A little goes a long way too. https://amzn.to/2nLzywj
As a naturalista, I have type 4C/4B and it is very prone to dryness.  I was in search of a product that would lay my edges while also adding moisture to my hair. Well, I didn't have to look any further, this product works wonders. It gave me hold, long lasting moisture, and shine.
Denver
How can you leave the house without this amazing product? It is great for edges and for styling. I love the smell and how it doesn’t leave an intense hold on my hair. You can find it at your local Target and stock up. I notice that mine has lasted a lot of time even when I use it to style my curls and combine with other curly hair products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lancaster, CA
a month ago
Natalie T. • a month ago
Yes it can be sticky if you apply too much. I use lightly.