Curls Blueberry Blissfull Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins - 8 oz uploaded by Ariella P.Curls Blueberry Blissfull Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins - 8 oz uploaded by Angela M.

BY CURLS

Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamin - New! Not realizing the hair growth you'd hope for? Looking for a better supplment for your hair care regime? Grow, Strengthen and Maintain Healthy Hair, Nails and Skin, Maximum Hair Health and Growth IN 1 Bottle! Grow, Strengthen and Maintain Healthy Hair, Nails and Skin, Maximum Hair Health and Growth IN 1 Bottle! Did you know that your body absorbs up to 98 percent of liquid vitamins into our bloodstream, and only up to 20 percent with a pill? That is right! Get results with Blissful Lengths. Our time release elixir is formulated with a proprietary blend of bioactive coenzymes, vitamins and nutrients and organic blueberry extract. It promotes healthy hair growth, enhances the strength of each hair shaft, and increases the integrity of the hair. Absorb up to 98 percent of the vitamins in the bloodstream vs up to 20 percent from pills Formulated with a time release, proprietary blend of bioactive coenzymes, vitamins and nutrients Optimizes metabolism without caffeine Supports preventative skin health NO breakouts Directions: Shake well. Take 1 tablespoon (15mL) per day. Refrigerate after opening. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Kina W.
This is by far the best hair vitamin that I have ever taken!! Your body absorbs way more in the liquid form than a pill form! My hair, nails and skin have been flourishing since incorporating this into my daily routine! I also love the taste of it and over regular usage for almost a year, I couldn't be happier! My hair is definitely growing like a weed and super healthy. My nails are also growing like a weed and my skin is super clear and my complexion is even. Now I wear makeup to compliment my natural beauty and not to cover up imperfections! It's definitely a must have and well worth it!!
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
This 2 week supply works really fast I wasn't ready to for my roots to get so think and my hair feel so healthy ! I can't wait till I use all 4 vitamins that I bought ! My rustle came quick and I definitely recommend!
Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
Completed one bottle and still not any drastic results in growth although I have noticed less breakage. Doesn't taste as bad as I expected especially when mixed with juice
Been taking this liquid vitamin every day for 4 weeks. Haven't noticed any extraordinary results yet. But I have, unfortunately, consistently broken out. Anybody else experience breakouts with this product? And what's the best time of day to take it? I've been taking it at 9pm.