Curls Blueberry Blissfull Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins - 8 oz uploaded by Ariella P.Curls Blueberry Blissfull Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins - 8 oz uploaded by Angela M.Curls Blueberry Blissfull Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins - 8 oz uploaded by Aishah B.

BY CURLS

Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamin - New! Not realizing the hair growth you'd hope for? Looking for a better supplment for your hair care regime? Grow, Strengthen and Maintain Healthy Hair, Nails and Skin, Maximum Hair Health and Growth IN 1 Bottle! Grow, Strengthen and Maintain Healthy Hair, Nails and Skin, Maximum Hair Health and Growth IN 1 Bottle! Did you know that your body absorbs up to 98 percent of liquid vitamins into our bloodstream, and only up to 20 percent with a pill? That is right! Get results with Blissful Lengths. Our time release elixir is formulated with a proprietary blend of bioactive coenzymes, vitamins and nutrients and organic blueberry extract. It promotes healthy hair growth, enhances the strength of each hair shaft, and increases the integrity of the hair. Absorb up to 98 percent of the vitamins in the bloodstream vs up to 20 percent from pills Formulated with a time release, proprietary blend of bioactive coenzymes, vitamins and nutrients Optimizes metabolism without caffeine Supports preventative skin health NO breakouts Directions: Shake well. Take 1 tablespoon (15mL) per day. Refrigerate after opening. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Stumbled upon this product while shopping in target. I am familiar with the curls brand because I use their products on my hair but I had no clue that had a liquid hair vitamin. I purchased this because the liquid version supposedly absorbs more of the vitamins into you body than the pill form. The taste is different but not overwhelming, I got use to it. The down for me is that this product cost $25 and only last for 2 weeks. For any product you need at least a month so that’s $50 per month and if it works then it’s $50 per month till you decide to stop taking. I just finished my first bottle and will be purchasing another. My hair is currently in a protective style so I’m not sure of the results as yet but I would definitely check back in.
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
I really really liked this hair growth vitamin when I first got it some months back.  I felt like my hair did get thicker;  I stopped using it because I ran out and recently repurchased.  I don't like the taste as much as the previous formula, but it isn't bad.  Hopefully I get used to it because I did enjoy the results the first time.
Jakara J.
Winchester, VA
I recently tried these vitamins and love them. I have never been a huge vitamin pill taker so when I discovered these I was estatic. I will be purchasing them for my bestie. I can't wait for her to get to experience this awesomeness.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
BEST hair vitamin on the market. You can’t beat the rate of liquid absorption vs a pill. The results in two weeks are definitely evident. The bottle actually has a little over two weeks in it, I found. Worth the cost!
Kina W.
This is by far the best hair vitamin that I have ever taken!! Your body absorbs way more in the liquid form than a pill form! My hair, nails and skin have been flourishing since incorporating this into my daily routine! I also love the taste of it and over regular usage for almost a year, I couldn't be happier! My hair is definitely growing like a weed and super healthy. My nails are also growing like a weed and my skin is super clear and my complexion is even. Now I wear makeup to compliment my natural beauty and not to cover up imperfections! It's definitely a must have and well worth it!!
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
This 2 week supply works really fast I wasn't ready to for my roots to get so think and my hair feel so healthy ! I can't wait till I use all 4 vitamins that I bought ! My rustle came quick and I definitely recommend!
Brittney B.
Completed one bottle and still not any drastic results in growth although I have noticed less breakage. Doesn't taste as bad as I expected especially when mixed with juice
Tawana C.
So I hope to receive this gift from myself or from friends for Christmas. I have tried it for 25 days. I like that the product is liquid because it goes straight into my system. The taste I’m not a fan of but I take with a chaser. You not always going to like the taste of healthy things. This product will be a reoccurring purchase. I think it was effective for me but I need to take a couples months worth to see what I hope to see which is growth and healthier hair. I would recommend this product. Curls Blueberry Blissfull Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins - 8 oz #giftcrush #contest
Been taking this liquid vitamin every day for 4 weeks. Haven't noticed any extraordinary results yet. But I have, unfortunately, consistently broken out. Anybody else experience breakouts with this product? And what's the best time of day to take it? I've been taking it at 9pm.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Dying to try this. Hair vitamin pills usually give me headaches. Has anyone experienced that with this? The CURLS website currently has 35% off with code newcurls35 so I’m considering ordering a couple bottles (1 bottle is only good for 2 week I hear)