BY CURLS

Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamin - New! Not realizing the hair growth you'd hope for? Looking for a better supplment for your hair care regime? Grow, Strengthen and Maintain Healthy Hair, Nails and Skin, Maximum Hair Health and Growth IN 1 Bottle! Grow, Strengthen and Maintain Healthy Hair, Nails and Skin, Maximum Hair Health and Growth IN 1 Bottle! Did you know that your body absorbs up to 98 percent of liquid vitamins into our bloodstream, and only up to 20 percent with a pill? That is right! Get results with Blissful Lengths. Our time release elixir is formulated with a proprietary blend of bioactive coenzymes, vitamins and nutrients and organic blueberry extract. It promotes healthy hair growth, enhances the strength of each hair shaft, and increases the integrity of the hair. Absorb up to 98 percent of the vitamins in the bloodstream vs up to 20 percent from pills Formulated with a time release, proprietary blend of bioactive coenzymes, vitamins and nutrients Optimizes metabolism without caffeine Supports preventative skin health NO breakouts Directions: Shake well. Take 1 tablespoon (15mL) per day. Refrigerate after opening. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target*
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
Let me say DO NOT BE ALARMED by the price! This is with every penny and curls always had bogo and discount codes to use which makes them amazing. This vitamin taste good considering is a liquid vitamin.. and it actually works! My hair is fuller and has been growing in thicker. I saw results about 20-30 days in. Trust me on this one you will not regret purchasing this item!
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
I really really liked this hair growth vitamin when I first got it some months back.  I felt like my hair did get thicker;  I stopped using it because I ran out and recently repurchased.  I don't like the taste as much as the previous formula, but it isn't bad.  Hopefully I get used to it because I did enjoy the results the first time.
Franziska M.
Chicago
I took these on and off however definitely plan to take them consistently because of the growth I saw so quickly! A little pricey at $25/bottle but it is worth it!
Jakara J.
Winchester, VA
I recently tried these vitamins and love them. I have never been a huge vitamin pill taker so when I discovered these I was estatic. I will be purchasing them for my bestie. I can't wait for her to get to experience this awesomeness.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
BEST hair vitamin on the market. You can’t beat the rate of liquid absorption vs a pill. The results in two weeks are definitely evident. The bottle actually has a little over two weeks in it, I found. Worth the cost!
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Stumbled upon this product while shopping in target. I am familiar with the curls brand because I use their products on my hair but I had no clue that had a liquid hair vitamin. I purchased this because the liquid version supposedly absorbs more of the vitamins into you body than the pill form. The taste is different but not overwhelming, I got use to it. The down for me is that this product cost $25 and only last for 2 weeks. For any product you need at least a month so that’s $50 per month and if it works then it’s $50 per month till you decide to stop taking. I just finished my first bottle and will be purchasing another. My hair is currently in a protective style so I’m not sure of the results as yet but I would definitely check back in.
Kina W.
This is by far the best hair vitamin that I have ever taken!! Your body absorbs way more in the liquid form than a pill form! My hair, nails and skin have been flourishing since incorporating this into my daily routine! I also love the taste of it and over regular usage for almost a year, I couldn't be happier! My hair is definitely growing like a weed and super healthy. My nails are also growing like a weed and my skin is super clear and my complexion is even. Now I wear makeup to compliment my natural beauty and not to cover up imperfections! It's definitely a must have and well worth it!!
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I love this hair vitamin. I hate taking those horse pills and the gummy ones have too much sugar so when I seen this for $12 at Target instead of the normal $24 I picked it up so fast. I also take a gummy vitamin, workout, and drink water so all these factors will really help make your vitamin work at its optimum best. You can't take a vitamin and expect to have an unhealthy life and it works. This didn't break me out it actually gave my skin a better appearance. I don't take it everyday because Im forgetful but I can tell it works because my edges have thickened out tremendously since using this.
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
My hair grew 1in in 15 days. It doesn’t taste gritty. It taste like blueberries. I wanted to take it more than recommend. It’s not that expensive at all. I recommend for all that wants length for days. Curls Blueberry Blissfull Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamins - 8 oz
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
This 2 week supply works really fast I wasn't ready to for my roots to get so think and my hair feel so healthy ! I can't wait till I use all 4 vitamins that I bought ! My rustle came quick and I definitely recommend!
Elieth G.
Davenport , FL
Been taking this liquid vitamin every day for 4 weeks. Haven't noticed any extraordinary results yet. But I have, unfortunately, consistently broken out. Anybody else experience breakouts with this product? And what's the best time of day to take it? I've been taking it at 9pm.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
Dying to try this. Hair vitamin pills usually give me headaches. Has anyone experienced that with this? The CURLS website currently has 35% off with code newcurls35 so I’m considering ordering a couple bottles (1 bottle is only good for 2 week I hear)
Jas. J.
Does anyone know how to make this taste better? Do you drink it straight or mix it in your morning smoothie?