BY CURLS

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine see more...

• Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on yo...2 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on ...4 Answers
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Maaaan let me tell you how much I LOVE this styler. First, I'll admit it's not my all time favorite, BUT it's definitely a close second and I really recommend it to any and everyone. The smell is phenomenal as well as the hold. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff, instead my hair feels soft, moveable and moisturized. This is a great product for my 4a hair to do twist or braid outs. I even used it as a moisturizer when doing a wash n go or double buns and it worked perfectly for that too.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This line is so awesome! It makes my hair feels super soft AND it smells delicious! They keep my hair moisturized and I feel like they keep my hair strong. I would definitely recommend these products. Btw I have fine 3c hair
Ciarra L.
I thought I wasn't going to like this product because it didn't mix well with my garnier whole blends leave in conditioner and coconut oil at first. I had a little bit of flakiness going on. However, I added a little bit of water and went ahead and did a twist out. I took down my twists this morning and my hair was soft, shiny and super defined. This has to be my best twist out to date! I love this product and will be buying the full size ASAP! Can't wait to try out Curls other products as well!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I really like this twisting styler! It is not yet my favorite but it is something that I tried in a trial size and went and purchased the full size. It gave me great definition with my Twistout and it also has great hold. I have 4c natural hair and this works perfect for me! I can't say I love it enough, it smells great, is reasonably priced and it works!!!
Maleka G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite styler when I want a bomb twist out or braid out on stretched hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and defined for days. It's affordable at only $12 not to mention it smells divine what's not to love.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This cream smells so good! It smells like blue raspberry. I almost want to eat it! lol It's also very smooth and a whipped like textures. As soon as I applied it my curls were defined and my hair felt great and smelled good as well! I purchased it at Target and it was $11.99 but it was on sale (BOGO). Great stuff!
Ashley W.
La Fayette, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! I purchased a trial size from Target and this is lovely. The scent is not strong and the cream itself is not heavy. I am currently transitioning, so I am curious as to how this will be on my completely natural hair, as far as hold goes.
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product soooooooo much. It's great for braid outs/twist outs and more. As long as you put it in as soon as you finished washing your hair and let dry. The results are AMAZING.
Franziska M.
Chicago
Great for definition, shine, and moisture. The style usually lasts me from 3-7 days! I use this for twistouts and braidouts!
Tia B.
Atlanta,Ga
My favorite cream. My hair was damaged from excess coloring. This line is excellent for repair. And it smells really good.
Mary L C.
Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on a natural #TaperedCut? Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?
Yuribel A.