BY CURLS

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine see more...

• Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on yo...2 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on ...4 Answers
Tameka S.
Love this product so much!!! This has been a blessing for my braid outs keeps my curls looking so fresh. No cons so far for me this has been an extremely effective product and I found it at Target for less then $8. I highly recommend this product to all that are looking to freshen up your braid outs and twist outs.
Jasmine M.
Burlington , NJ
I love this stuff! I'm trying to stop straightening my hair. It's been a few years w/o a perm but now i wna ditch the heat as well. My hair is pretty damaged so i've tried a few different twist out products. This one is my fave! This one is alcohol free & is very light weight. The holding power is also pretty good. & it smells like candy! Love this stuff!
kiki c.
Not the best cream I have used when I do my twist outs. It's pretty heavy even when I use a little bit. Made my hair look greasy too. It also felt sticky. Not the best for my curly transitioning hair. The price is fine for the amount of product you're getting. But there's better creams for twist outs that won't weigh your hair down.
Aisha P.
Roxbury
just purchased this a few hours ago in the process of finishing my twist, so far its making my hair and scalp feel moisturized and comfortable and it smells really well.... my hair is super thick and certain products do not produce any type of curl but this one so far iS looking great
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I use this when I put my hair in any style. It smells so good. It does feel good on the hair but I don't use it alone on my twist outs. It's affordable not expensive at all. I love the Curls blueberry bliss line so that's why I originally bought it. I would repurchase again.
Ashley G.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I absolutely love this product. I have very dry hair, this is the only product I used that keep my twist out looking moisturized, soft and shiny. Well worth the price ❤️❤️❤️
Alisha R.
This is my favorite product as if now for twist outs! It keeps my hair very moisturizing and my curls are pretty defined. Although it is a bit expensive, it is well worth it to me. It leaves my hair soft and fluffy for days.
Alyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
This cream works really well for my hair. It conditions my hair and it really is great for twists and finger coiling. I think it works well with the jelly and also with the hair oil. Not to mention it smells amazing.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Maaaan let me tell you how much I LOVE this styler. First, I'll admit it's not my all time favorite, BUT it's definitely a close second and I really recommend it to any and everyone. The smell is phenomenal as well as the hold. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff, instead my hair feels soft, moveable and moisturized. This is a great product for my 4a hair to do twist or braid outs. I even used it as a moisturizer when doing a wash n go or double buns and it worked perfectly for that too.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I really like this twisting styler! It is not yet my favorite but it is something that I tried in a trial size and went and purchased the full size. It gave me great definition with my Twistout and it also has great hold. I have 4c natural hair and this works perfect for me! I can't say I love it enough, it smells great, is reasonably priced and it works!!!
Mary L C.
Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on a natural #TaperedCut? Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?
Yuribel A.