BY CURLS

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine see more...

• Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on yo...2 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
I love this stuff! I'm trying to stop straightening my hair. It's been a few years w/o a perm but now i wna ditch the heat as well. My hair is pretty damaged so i've tried a few different twist out products. This one is my fave! This one is alcohol free & is very light weight. The holding power is also pretty good. & it smells like candy! Love this stuff!
kiki c.
Not the best cream I have used when I do my twist outs. It's pretty heavy even when I use a little bit. Made my hair look greasy too. It also felt sticky. Not the best for my curly transitioning hair. The price is fine for the amount of product you're getting. But there's better creams for twist outs that won't weigh your hair down.
Joshua H.
Baton Rouge
An amazing product with amazing smells and ingredients. Recently have started being sold at Walgreens and Walmart so they are becoming easier to find. A great creamy product to moisturize protective styles such as twist and braid outs. A little on the pricier side but may be able to be purchased while on sale. Overall a favorite
Aisha P.
Roxbury
just purchased this a few hours ago in the process of finishing my twist, so far its making my hair and scalp feel moisturized and comfortable and it smells really well.... my hair is super thick and certain products do not produce any type of curl but this one so far iS looking great
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I use this when I put my hair in any style. It smells so good. It does feel good on the hair but I don't use it alone on my twist outs. It's affordable not expensive at all. I love the Curls blueberry bliss line so that's why I originally bought it. I would repurchase again.
Joia S.
I pair this with the leave in from this line and have moisturized...yummy smelling hair for 7 days..with not having to add any products in between. This twist and shout cream Is a nice creamy consistency that melts into my hair..I absolutely Love the blueberry bliss..
Chrissy M.
I bought the travel size of this product and fell in love. I really like it and it made my curls come back to life. The line is a little pricey but it's worth it. Plus is has a really good smell too. I have recommended this product and went out and got the full size
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I absolutely love this product. I have very dry hair, this is the only product I used that keep my twist out looking moisturized, soft and shiny. Well worth the price ❤️❤️❤️
Elizabeth M.
Springfield
The product smells great but unfortunately provided nothing but weight to my hair. There was no sheen, no luster, no life. My curls weren’t as defined as I intended. I had really high hopes for this product and it was a FAIL for me 😩
Alisha R.
This is my favorite product as if now for twist outs! It keeps my hair very moisturizing and my curls are pretty defined. Although it is a bit expensive, it is well worth it to me. It leaves my hair soft and fluffy for days.
Mary L C.
Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on a natural #TaperedCut? Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?
Yuribel A.