Add a Photo

By CURLS
Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine
Allee K.
Allee K.
Bowling Green, OH

Maaaan let me tell you how much I LOVE this styler. First, I'll admit it's not my all time favorite, BUT it's definitely a close second and I really recommend it to any and everyone. The smell is phenomenal as well as the hold. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff, instead my hair feels soft, moveable and moisturized. This is a great product for my 4a hair to do twist or braid outs. I even used it as a moisturizer when doing a wash n go or double buns and it worked perfectly for that too.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Johnson City, TN

I absolutely love this stuff! I purchased a trial size from Target and this is lovely. The scent is not strong and the cream itself is not heavy. I am currently transitioning, so I am curious as to how this will be on my completely natural hair, as far as hold goes.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this product soooooooo much. It's great for braid outs/twist outs and more. As long as you put it in as soon as you finished washing your hair and let dry. The results are AMAZING.

Join Now