BY CURLS

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine see more...

DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
I used the Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream to create flat twist out. My hair was left super moisturized and the results came out amazing. This was affordable which I purchased from Target and I would truly recommend this product.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This line is so awesome! It makes my hair feels super soft AND it smells delicious! They keep my hair moisturized and I feel like they keep my hair strong. I would definitely recommend these products. Btw I have fine 3c hair
Sierra T.
Lancaster, PA
I was super excited to try this product because so many people recommended. Mt hair type falls between a 3c-4a (no curl patterns are made equal y'all) and is in constant need for moisture but was disappointed when I opened it and the first thing I smelled was blueberry and alcohol ): also, it really dried out my ends so bad I had to cut them (probably as a result from all the alcohol I was smelling).

Price: Moderate. This one was $11.99 from target. Compared to some other brands this falls in the middle. Not expensive but it's not a dirt cheap product either.

I tried this a few times with some twist outs and a definite no go for me, mostly because of the alcohol smell. It did hold a curl well but like I said above it dried out my ends really bad. Hopefully this helps anyone who falls into my similar hair category!
Aria F.
So I've been trying to get back into a curly routine, and I needed a product for my rake n shake. I picked this up at Rite Aid, and I gotta say, I really love it! It's got this blueberry scent that smells almost alcoholic and it's very pleasant, and that scent sticks around for awhile. I've used this twice now, and both times my curls were really well defined. A little product goes a long way. I wasn;t familiar with this brand before but I think it may be a good alternative if Shea Moisture is too pricey. My recommendation is to rake and shake this, and then plop your hair for max volume.
Ciarra L.
I thought I wasn't going to like this product because it didn't mix well with my garnier whole blends leave in conditioner and coconut oil at first. I had a little bit of flakiness going on. However, I added a little bit of water and went ahead and did a twist out. I took down my twists this morning and my hair was soft, shiny and super defined. This has to be my best twist out to date! I love this product and will be buying the full size ASAP! Can't wait to try out Curls other products as well!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I really like this twisting styler! It is not yet my favorite but it is something that I tried in a trial size and went and purchased the full size. It gave me great definition with my Twistout and it also has great hold. I have 4c natural hair and this works perfect for me! I can't say I love it enough, it smells great, is reasonably priced and it works!!!
Naihomy S.
Bronx, NY
Did a twist out with this and it left my hair feeling soft and smooth it was a bit sticky but it onde my hair absorbed it the sticky feeling was gone. The smell is wow this product line smell really amazing it goes great with the leave in conditioner
Tameka S.
Zachary, LA
Love this product so much!!! This has been a blessing for my braid outs keeps my curls looking so fresh. No cons so far for me this has been an extremely effective product and I found it at Target for less then $8. I highly recommend this product to all that are looking to freshen up your braid outs and twist outs.
Maleka G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite styler when I want a bomb twist out or braid out on stretched hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and defined for days. It's affordable at only $12 not to mention it smells divine what's not to love.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This cream smells so good! It smells like blue raspberry. I almost want to eat it! lol It's also very smooth and a whipped like textures. As soon as I applied it my curls were defined and my hair felt great and smelled good as well! I purchased it at Target and it was $11.99 but it was on sale (BOGO). Great stuff!
Mary L C.
Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on a natural #TaperedCut? Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?
Yuribel A.