BY CURLS

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine see more...

• Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on yo...2 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth M.
Springfield
The product smells great but unfortunately provided nothing but weight to my hair. There was no sheen, no luster, no life. My curls weren’t as defined as I intended. I had really high hopes for this product and it was a FAIL for me 😩
Joia S.
I pair this with the leave in from this line and have moisturized...yummy smelling hair for 7 days..with not having to add any products in between. This twist and shout cream Is a nice creamy consistency that melts into my hair..I absolutely Love the blueberry bliss..
Chrissy M.
I bought the travel size of this product and fell in love. I really like it and it made my curls come back to life. The line is a little pricey but it's worth it. Plus is has a really good smell too. I have recommended this product and went out and got the full size
Dorese L.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish i had 10 stars to give this product. It not only defines your hair very well but it also leaves your hair with incredible shine. It smells amazing but not overpowering and it leaves your hair nice and bouncy! This product is extremely amazing.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
I used the Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream to create flat twist out. My hair was left super moisturized and the results came out amazing. This was affordable which I purchased from Target and I would truly recommend this product.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This line is so awesome! It makes my hair feels super soft AND it smells delicious! They keep my hair moisturized and I feel like they keep my hair strong. I would definitely recommend these products. Btw I have fine 3c hair
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really love this brand. I love blueberry everything so that was one reason this brand stood out to me. These products smell so good and work well to help you achieve your curls and tame frizzy hair.
Sierra T.
Groton, NY
I was super excited to try this product because so many people recommended. Mt hair type falls between a 3c-4a (no curl patterns are made equal y'all) and is in constant need for moisture but was disappointed when I opened it and the first thing I smelled was blueberry and alcohol ): also, it really dried out my ends so bad I had to cut them (probably as a result from all the alcohol I was smelling).

Price: Moderate. This one was $11.99 from target. Compared to some other brands this falls in the middle. Not expensive but it's not a dirt cheap product either.

I tried this a few times with some twist outs and a definite no go for me, mostly because of the alcohol smell. It did hold a curl well but like I said above it dried out my ends really bad. Hopefully this helps anyone who falls into my similar hair category!
Aria F.
So I've been trying to get back into a curly routine, and I needed a product for my rake n shake. I picked this up at Rite Aid, and I gotta say, I really love it! It's got this blueberry scent that smells almost alcoholic and it's very pleasant, and that scent sticks around for awhile. I've used this twice now, and both times my curls were really well defined. A little product goes a long way. I wasn;t familiar with this brand before but I think it may be a good alternative if Shea Moisture is too pricey. My recommendation is to rake and shake this, and then plop your hair for max volume.
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Did a twist out with this and it left my hair feeling soft and smooth it was a bit sticky but it onde my hair absorbed it the sticky feeling was gone. The smell is wow this product line smell really amazing it goes great with the leave in conditioner
Mary L C.
Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on a natural #TaperedCut? Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?
Yuribel A.