Add a Photo

By CURLS
Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine
Photos (3)
Allee K.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Maaaan let me tell you how much I LOVE this styler. First, I'll admit it's not my all time favorite, BUT it's definitely a close second and I really recommend it to any and everyone. The smell is phenomenal as well as the hold. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff, instead my hair feels soft, moveable and moisturized. This is a great product for my 4a hair to do twist or braid outs. I even used it as a moisturizer when doing a wash n go or double buns and it worked perfectly for that too.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product soooooooo much. It's great for braid outs/twist outs and more. As long as you put it in as soon as you finished washing your hair and let dry. The results are AMAZING.
Aria F.
Aria F.
March 10, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
So I've been trying to get back into a curly routine, and I needed a product for my rake n shake. I picked this up at Rite Aid, and I gotta say, I really love it! It's got this blueberry scent that smells almost alcoholic and it's very pleasant, and that scent sticks around for awhile. I've used this twice now, and both times my curls were really well defined. A little product goes a long way. I wasn;t familiar with this brand before but I think it may be a good alternative if Shea Moisture is too pricey. My recommendation is to rake and shake this, and then plop your hair for max volume.
Ciarra L.
Ciarra L.
June 15, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
I thought I wasn't going to like this product because it didn't mix well with my garnier whole blends leave in conditioner and coconut oil at first. I had a little bit of flakiness going on. However, I added a little bit of water and went ahead and did a twist out. I took down my twists this morning and my hair was soft, shiny and super defined. This has to be my best twist out to date! I love this product and will be buying the full size ASAP! Can't wait to try out Curls other products as well!
Tameka S.
Tameka S.
Zachary, LA
April 28, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Love this product so much!!! This has been a blessing for my braid outs keeps my curls looking so fresh. No cons so far for me this has been an extremely effective product and I found it at Target for less then $8. I highly recommend this product to all that are looking to freshen up your braid outs and twist outs.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
March 1, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
This cream smells so good! It smells like blue raspberry. I almost want to eat it! lol It's also very smooth and a whipped like textures. As soon as I applied it my curls were defined and my hair felt great and smelled good as well! I purchased it at Target and it was $11.99 but it was on sale (BOGO). Great stuff!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
March 21, 2017, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
I love this stuff! I'm trying to stop straightening my hair. It's been a few years w/o a perm but now i wna ditch the heat as well. My hair is pretty damaged so i've tried a few different twist out products. This one is my fave! This one is alcohol free & is very light weight. The holding power is also pretty good. & it smells like candy! Love this stuff!
kiki c.
kiki c.
April 29, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Not the best cream I have used when I do my twist outs. It's pretty heavy even when I use a little bit. Made my hair look greasy too. It also felt sticky. Not the best for my curly transitioning hair. The price is fine for the amount of product you're getting. But there's better creams for twist outs that won't weigh your hair down.
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
June 27, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
I use this when I put my hair in any style. It smells so good. It does feel good on the hair but I don't use it alone on my twist outs. It's affordable not expensive at all. I love the Curls blueberry bliss line so that's why I originally bought it. I would repurchase again.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Gilbert, AZ
June 19, 2017, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
This cream works really well for my hair. It conditions my hair and it really is great for twists and finger coiling. I think it works well with the jelly and also with the hair oil. Not to mention it smells amazing.
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?