Add a Photo

By CURLS
Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine
Photos (3)
Aria F.
Aria F.

So I've been trying to get back into a curly routine, and I needed a product for my rake n shake. I picked this up at Rite Aid, and I gotta say, I really love it! It's got this blueberry scent that smells almost alcoholic and it's very pleasant, and that scent sticks around for awhile. I've used this twice now, and both times my curls were really well defined. A little product goes a long way. I wasn;t familiar with this brand before but I think it may be a good alternative if Shea Moisture is too pricey. My recommendation is to rake and shake this, and then plop your hair for max volume.
Allee K.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH

Maaaan let me tell you how much I LOVE this styler. First, I'll admit it's not my all time favorite, BUT it's definitely a close second and I really recommend it to any and everyone. The smell is phenomenal as well as the hold. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff, instead my hair feels soft, moveable and moisturized. This is a great product for my 4a hair to do twist or braid outs. I even used it as a moisturizer when doing a wash n go or double buns and it worked perfectly for that too.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ

I love this stuff! I'm trying to stop straightening my hair. It's been a few years w/o a perm but now i wna ditch the heat as well. My hair is pretty damaged so i've tried a few different twist out products. This one is my fave! This one is alcohol free & is very light weight. The holding power is also pretty good. & it smells like candy! Love this stuff!
Tameka S.
Tameka S.

Love this product so much!!! This has been a blessing for my braid outs keeps my curls looking so fresh. No cons so far for me this has been an extremely effective product and I found it at Target for less then $8. I highly recommend this product to all that are looking to freshen up your braid outs and twist outs.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA

This cream smells so good! It smells like blue raspberry. I almost want to eat it! lol It's also very smooth and a whipped like textures. As soon as I applied it my curls were defined and my hair felt great and smelled good as well! I purchased it at Target and it was $11.99 but it was on sale (BOGO). Great stuff!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this product soooooooo much. It's great for braid outs/twist outs and more. As long as you put it in as soon as you finished washing your hair and let dry. The results are AMAZING.
Maleka G.
Maleka G.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my favorite styler when I want a bomb twist out or braid out on stretched hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and defined for days. It's affordable at only $12 not to mention it smells divine what's not to love.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Johnson City, TN

I absolutely love this stuff! I purchased a trial size from Target and this is lovely. The scent is not strong and the cream itself is not heavy. I am currently transitioning, so I am curious as to how this will be on my completely natural hair, as far as hold goes.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

I really like this twisting styler! It is not yet my favorite but it is something that I tried in a trial size and went and purchased the full size. It gave me great definition with my Twistout and it also has great hold. I have 4c natural hair and this works perfect for me! I can't say I love it enough, it smells great, is reasonably priced and it works!!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Wiloughby Hls, OH

I absolutely love this product. I have very dry hair, this is the only product I used that keep my twist out looking moisturized, soft and shiny. Well worth the price ❤️❤️❤️
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?

Join Now