BY CURLS

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? This curl defining, shine boosting silky styler will give you the best twist out that'll make you want to shout! Day1. Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, section by section. Twist, braid, loc or set your hair. Allow the hair to fully dry before undoing twist/braids. Finger comb as desired. Curl defining, shine boosting silky styler Perfect for twist/braid out NO sulfates, sillicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances Great for all hair types Great shine see more...

• Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on a natura...3 Answers
Allee K.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Maaaan let me tell you how much I LOVE this styler. First, I'll admit it's not my all time favorite, BUT it's definitely a close second and I really recommend it to any and everyone. The smell is phenomenal as well as the hold. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff, instead my hair feels soft, moveable and moisturized. This is a great product for my 4a hair to do twist or braid outs. I even used it as a moisturizer when doing a wash n go or double buns and it worked perfectly for that too.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product soooooooo much. It's great for braid outs/twist outs and more. As long as you put it in as soon as you finished washing your hair and let dry. The results are AMAZING.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Lancaster, PA
I was super excited to try this product because so many people recommended. Mt hair type falls between a 3c-4a (no curl patterns are made equal y'all) and is in constant need for moisture but was disappointed when I opened it and the first thing I smelled was blueberry and alcohol ): also, it really dried out my ends so bad I had to cut them (probably as a result from all the alcohol I was smelling).

Price: Moderate. This one was $11.99 from target. Compared to some other brands this falls in the middle. Not expensive but it's not a dirt cheap product either.

I tried this a few times with some twist outs and a definite no go for me, mostly because of the alcohol smell. It did hold a curl well but like I said above it dried out my ends really bad. Hopefully this helps anyone who falls into my similar hair category!
Aria F.
Aria F.
So I've been trying to get back into a curly routine, and I needed a product for my rake n shake. I picked this up at Rite Aid, and I gotta say, I really love it! It's got this blueberry scent that smells almost alcoholic and it's very pleasant, and that scent sticks around for awhile. I've used this twice now, and both times my curls were really well defined. A little product goes a long way. I wasn;t familiar with this brand before but I think it may be a good alternative if Shea Moisture is too pricey. My recommendation is to rake and shake this, and then plop your hair for max volume.
Ciarra L.
Ciarra L.
Nashville, TN
I thought I wasn't going to like this product because it didn't mix well with my garnier whole blends leave in conditioner and coconut oil at first. I had a little bit of flakiness going on. However, I added a little bit of water and went ahead and did a twist out. I took down my twists this morning and my hair was soft, shiny and super defined. This has to be my best twist out to date! I love this product and will be buying the full size ASAP! Can't wait to try out Curls other products as well!
Tameka S.
Tameka S.
Zachary , LA
Love this product so much!!! This has been a blessing for my braid outs keeps my curls looking so fresh. No cons so far for me this has been an extremely effective product and I found it at Target for less then $8. I highly recommend this product to all that are looking to freshen up your braid outs and twist outs.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This cream smells so good! It smells like blue raspberry. I almost want to eat it! lol It's also very smooth and a whipped like textures. As soon as I applied it my curls were defined and my hair felt great and smelled good as well! I purchased it at Target and it was $11.99 but it was on sale (BOGO). Great stuff!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
I love this stuff! I'm trying to stop straightening my hair. It's been a few years w/o a perm but now i wna ditch the heat as well. My hair is pretty damaged so i've tried a few different twist out products. This one is my fave! This one is alcohol free & is very light weight. The holding power is also pretty good. & it smells like candy! Love this stuff!
kiki c.
kiki c.
Not the best cream I have used when I do my twist outs. It's pretty heavy even when I use a little bit. Made my hair look greasy too. It also felt sticky. Not the best for my curly transitioning hair. The price is fine for the amount of product you're getting. But there's better creams for twist outs that won't weigh your hair down.
Naihomy S.
Naihomy S.
Bronx , NY
Did a twist out with this and it left my hair feeling soft and smooth it was a bit sticky but it onde my hair absorbed it the sticky feeling was gone. The smell is wow this product line smell really amazing it goes great with the leave in conditioner
Mary L C.
Mary L C.
Has anyone used Curls Blueberry Bliss for a #TwistOut on a natural #TaperedCut? Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 8 oz
Does this weigh your hair down? Does it feel sticky on your hair?