Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 2oz "Pack of 2"

by Curls Blueberry Bliss

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? Look no further..Blueberry Bliss Twist N Shout Cream adds the sheen, moisture and defintion you crave!

Gender: Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 2oz "Pack of 2"!
Georgia  B.
Gainesville, FL
I like that it smells really good after you've washed it out of your hair. It is pretty lightweight, andEasy to use. Containers are also really easy to use in the conflict in small spaces, overall a winner.
Raya R.
this was amazing product when doing a twist or braid out it makes the curls soft without crunch and isn’t  flaky i highly recommend
Hazel R.
Bronx, NY
This one smells so good. I’ve used this since I was little so I rotate between my favorite ones and different ones. I’ve heard about this product every where and when I finally tried it it was amazing the smells not to strong a little pricy but nothing bad about it
malia L.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Makes your hair crunchy, can not run your fingers throughout your hair. The only good thing about it is that it smells good
Jenny M.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is amazing I came across it by accident because I needed a travel sized hair cream product. I instantly fell in love this stuff left my hair so soft and curly. It became a staple in my curly girl hair routine.
Denise S.
Fountain Hills
Lucky for me I already have naturally curly hair but I wanted to get something that keeps my hair looking good and healthy so I purchased this product and I really do like it and would recommend giving it a try for yourselves.
megajosh L.
Brownsburg, IN
This product hands down smells the best then anything in hair market. It's can leave your hair straw like if used to much.honestly a. Little goes a long way. The price point is very high but does well with others products and a defuser. For those girls in curls.
Nat D.
Purchased at: Target
I love their hair cream. You don't even need gel with it cause your twist outs will definitely hold. I would highly recommend
Aryanna N.
Tallahassee, FL
Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N-Shout Cream 2oz "Pack of 2" uploaded by Aryanna N.
From the minute i first bought this, i knew it was gonna become my holy grail. it makes my hairs so bouncy and healthy looking!! and sis let me tell you scent makes my hair smell sooo good. definitely want to try more of their products
michelle D.
Worth it. Best curl cream that I have tried. Smells great and does not leave a heavy greasy feeling. Its light and does not weigh your hair down

Looking for your answer?