Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsCurls
Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz

Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz

by Curls

Repair, restore, and condition your overworked curls with this uber softening leave in conditioner. Formaulated certified organic blueberry extract, coconot oil, grapeseed oil and mango butter. Clincincall proven to repair damaged hair, encourage hair growth, and prevent breakage Gender: Female.

What products would you suggest for 3b transitioning hair?
Is this the best leave in conditioner for colored hair?
Refreshed hair is becoming my favorite hair and little clumps like this are making me hopeful. I have two leave-ins I’m considering getting today. Has anyone tried both and have a preference? Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz #curltalk #wavyhair
Start your review of Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz!
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Lydia I.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz
I was really excited to try this product since the curly girl community rave about it. Overall a pretty good lightweight product. Its done a great job restoring my curls and leaves my hair soft.. Also liked the fact that I could immediately smell the sweet blueberry fragrance.
Stuart H.
Helmetta, NJ
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Stuart H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner 8oz Brand New pack of 2
I like the smell it really smells good for some conditioner and it really do keep your kids hair soft and moist
Mikaela C.
Vacaville, CA
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Mikaela C.
Purchased at: CVS
Smells delicious! My favorite leave in would absolutely recommend. Very light and build able with amazing hold.
Alejandra B.
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing!! I’m currently following the curly girl method and there is only a handful of products that I can use for my protein sensitive low porosity hair. I love that it is protein free and it helps detangle my hair, adds softness, and maintains my waves. I highly recommend.
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Come through leave in 👏🏽 I love a good leave in conditioner. Purchased at Walmart, wasn’t too pricey. I’m on day 3 hair of a twist out and Im happy still has shape and curls. Never used before so I’m happy it didn’t disappoint.
Desiree H.
The Colony, TX
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Desiree H.
Purchased at: Target
This is my all time fav leave in condition. I use it on wet or dry hair. My hair is always moisturized and curls are defined! At times i have frizz depending on the weather but that’s noting a little gel can’t handle! Curls Goddess Curls Botanical Gelle
Danielle C.
Jonesboro, AR
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Danielle C.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz
I love the smell of this conditioner. It has a decent amount of slip and does a good job of moisturizing my sons curls.
Peta C.
Mckinney, TX
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Peta C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Non toxic. Good price. Easy to find. Good for 4c hair. Gives moisture and hydration.
Natalia C.
Greenville, NC
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Natalia C.
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz
Hands down my favorite leave-in for texture, scent, and slip. This product makes me hair so soft and preps it for styling. CGM friendly and a little bit goes a long way. I still have the same bottle from when I started CGM over a year ago! Doesn't leave a stick residue in my hair. Love it.
Morgan J.
Lansdale, PA
Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Morgan J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz
I absolutely love using this stuff. The smell is amazing and it works wonders on my curls! I even use it on my daughter! Compared to other products this leaves my hair looking and feeling hydrated. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda M.
Waterloo, IA
5 months ago
Kimberly W. 5 months ago
I have not tried those but I do use and love Bumble and Bumble curl cream. To enhance my natural curls. I find that some leave in conditioners weighing down my curls and they don’t stay as well defined.
Priscilla M.
Medford, NJ
a year ago
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL How often do you use this product?
Marissa K. a year ago
Once a week depending on how dry my hair is