BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCurls
Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly 8 oz (Pack of 2) by TIGI æÂÂÂÂ基

Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly 8 oz (Pack of 2) by TIGI æÂÂÂÂ基

by Curls

Please visit manufacturer website for the most up to date information.Product of Curls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly 8 oz (Pack of 2) by TIGI æÂÂÂÂ基!
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Living in South Florida the humidity makes my hair crazy but this product is amazing. I put it in after a shower with my hair wet and let it dry naturally. Amazing curls that is actually soft and not crunchy
Breanne P.
Purchased at: Target
I want to love this product, as I really like the texture and scent. I think that I'm sensitive to aloe (3rd ingredient) and that's the issue with this for me. It's nice and light and easy to distribute through my hair, but I do get flash drying with it. I'm hoping to find a combination to use it without this issue. Would recommend if you're not sensitive to aloe.
Maura J.
I have type 3a hair. For me finding a hair jell that works for me was a challenge. This hair jell doesn't leave your hair crunchy but it gives it the hold it needs. It also smells amazing.

Looking for your answer?