BY CURL.LIFE

Curl.life™ 4-Step Professional Defining System s technology combines moisture and control to define a consistent, frizz-free curl pattern.  Curls are shiny, bouncy, beautiful. Step 4: Curl.life Every-Weather Hairspray s™ patented technology provides fast-drying, strong, touchable hold while resisting the humidity that causes frizz.  Curls stay lastingly defined ~ rain or shine. For sale only in professional beauty salons.   Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC. Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.&nbs see more...

Curl.Life Every-Weather Hairspray
Vital Solution shaping is the most appropiate hair spray I have bought in my life. It never become sticky so my hair is naturally wavy. I strongly recommend it. I love it.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my hair feeling really hard and crunchy. And my curls fell flat very quickly.