BY MATRIX

Susan G.
GRETNA, LA
This worked really great in my hair for a while, but after a few uses my a hir fell flat and the texture got to be too much if I reapplied. I like the smell and a good curl cream is hard to come by, so not bad overall
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've used this while being in the salon at my school. It works wonders as long as you use it how the manufactures want it to be used. It really makes curls stand out and is great to use for all day.
Alejandra A.
Whittier, CA
One of the best products I have ever used for my wavy out of control hair; a little goes a long way. It helps to revive and shape curls, specially for fine hair.
Angela A.
Left my natural curly hair heavy, frizzy, sticky and not so soft....not what I expected. Great scent but I would not recommend it.
Gladys R.
Royse City, TX
It makes a good curl form on my hair y really like this product it make my hair be curl shape for a long day I really loved
Vannesa C.
Alliance, OH
Absolutely love Curl.life by Matrix! Brings my curls to life yet doesn't way my hair down. Completely worth the money.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
I use this on my sons hair and it makes it so much more manageable. I love it and I only need to use a little bit .
Adrienne P.
North Olmsted, OH
Great product for styling mens hair. Gives a pliable hold great for the messy look but keeping in under control
Sabreen H.
Definitely defined and controlled my hair how I like. NOT sticky at all but just wish it came in bigger jar.
Krystal R.
This works great and leaves the hair mostly soft, if you do not use to much of it. I like using it in the winter to help with static.