BY CURLKIT #51 in Subscription Boxes

Krystal G.
Elkhart, IN
I didn't not like this subscription box because it repeats a lot of things that are bad for your hair. I like natural hair products for my hair because I am vegan.
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
I love idea of the box. I am able to try new and different haircare brands. I only wish there was 2 or more items of the same brand in the same box.
Joalison A.
The best, i recommend to everyone loved it, will surely be a hit because the quality is very good.
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
It's a good subscription box. Especially for beginners. They give out full size products & samples. One thing I don't like is the fact that they do repeat a lot of products which can become very annoying. Lately they've been impressing me though.
Brianna B.
This box looks fantastic I never seen it until now, I honestly think it doesn't need improvement by the looks of it,it's affordable,the shopping experience is amazing any way,I would recommend shopping there I never got this but I got other things.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this box!!! I've received 2 boxes so far. They are overflowing with products! Definitely worth the money especially if you are "newly natural"! Is so easy to become a product junkie because you don't know what your hair likes yet. With this, I try whatever they send me and I've discovered some pretty awesome products.. Btw it's not only hair stuff, you may get a perfume, lotion etc, hair bonnet etc. soooo worth the money! The box is also very pretty. It has pink tissue paper inside. Great to reuse.
Phyllis T.
Dayton, OH
I've been receiving Curlkits for over 4 years now and I love being able to use products that may not be n my area. The service is fast, never had a damaged kit and the product information is an added plus!!!!
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
April made a full year of being natural and I joined CurlKit to get insight into products and to leave as much as I could about what works best for my hair. This is THE best way to try new products, if you're a fellow product-junkie, without breaking the bank. New products are presented and occasion there are "take over" boxes that feature one product line. It's a great value and the perfect way to figure out what works for your texture. You're sure to receive at least 3 full-sized products & several samples. Perfect for the "newly" naturals or those transitioning. At $25/mo it's a value for any Naturalista.
Ania A.
georgia
This box looks fantastic I never seen it until now, I honestly think it doesn't need improvement by the looks of it,it's affordable,the shopping experience is amazing.
Tracy C.
I've been getting this box for two years! I tried to stop because I tried to curb the product junkie in me appetite but I only went one month without it and felt lost! I love the products and especially love the random brand takeover boxes. If you like trying to find different products especially before you pay full price at the store then this box is for you.
Allegra M.
Laud Lakes, FL
How much is it a month to subscribe to the curlkit box ?
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Is this pricey?
Amber M.
How much is a subscription, and is there a waiting list? This box seems great for trying out new products for my hair without having to buy full sizes and then not liking them.
Allison T.
Florida
How much all box?
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So looking through the reviews I still can't figure out what kind of box this is and how much does it cost? Is there a waiting list?