BY CURLKIT #49 in Subscription Boxes

Wendy C.
My 1st Curlkit was the May 2018 Creme of Nature Coconut Milk box and loved it!!!!

June’s box was bad!! It had products not many have heard of and people were mad AF mainly because of the quality and the fact that some of the products were repeat items. But I loved the Kuza Shea Butter White Creamy I got in my box.

The July box was advertised as a Eden of Bodyworks takeover box and only a few people actually received it while the rest of us got Creme of Nature products wich liked but was expecting the advertised items instead.

With all the above said Curlkit is pretty much hit or miss! I think for the most part it’s not a bad sub box but they need to get it together!

I added pics of the boxes that I received..
member-7d720
 After seeing Maryam Hampton review the curlkit I decided to subscribe, i subscribed the beginning of this month and still has not received my package, I contacted customer support, no help. They helped me with cancelling my subscription but when I advised them I wanted a refund back because I have not received the package, there was no response for days. I am very disappointed in this non-professional business and even more disappointed that youtubers are being paid to advertise the terrible business.
Rebecca S.
I ordered this box for my daughter. Everything received was low quality and had ingredients not good for natural hair. Their customer service is even worse than the products where. They send confusing emails about extra fees yet don't answer questions you ask (a week or longer to answer questions)- and then act as though they have no idea what you're referring to (even though you provide them *their* email!) I would not recommend ANYONE to sign up for their service. I regret wasting the money on a 3 month subscription. I will be ordering Curlbox or another subscription to see if they are better with products and support.
Jasmine G.
The best box. This helped me while transitioning from relaxed to natural the quality is good all full size products and even samples. This supply will last you for a long time. I have had to opt out for a while bc I have a ton of products.
Briah M.
Surprise, AZ
I have had a subscription with curlkit for 3 months. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the products and the overall kit. The only negative thing I have to say about curl kit is their shipping. According to the website, orders should be shipped out on the 10th of every month. However, I did not recieve my February curlkit until  the 19th. Curlkit is a great subscription box if you are natural, and just looking to try a variety of different curly hair products!
AB B.
I had high hopes for Curlkit, but failed at providing brands like: U R Curly, Miss Jessie’s, Ori Essentials, Naturalista Cosmetics, Giovanni, and Kandy Kurls while I was subscribed. To me receiving products I can pick up at WalMart from relaxer makers (Creme of Nature and Dark n Lovely) is not what I expected when I am natural. Now I have a bunch of products that negatively impact my hair. The only thing I did like was the Facebook talks I participated in.
Shauna G.
Denver CO
Was charged for my 2nd box before I could get home from work to get the first one out of the mailbox. Checked USPS tracking, box was delivered at 1:47pm, received recharge notice at 1:53pm as if they were waiting to charge me again. Contacted customer service, no apology, just instructions on how to cancel my subscription (which I honestly asked for if there was no resolution).... meaning there wasn't one. Asked for a refund was told no, but "your next box will be your last." Never again!
Marcia j.
I was very impressed with this box. It's a lot of bang for your buck with a great selection of products. I love they provide a variety of hair products for natural hair and a lot of full size items. I liked this so much that I bought a gift subscription for a friend and they loved it too.
Brianna B.
This box looks fantastic I never seen it until now, I honestly think it doesn't need improvement by the looks of it,it's affordable,the shopping experience is amazing any way,I would recommend shopping there I never got this but I got other things.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this box!!! I've received 2 boxes so far. They are overflowing with products! Definitely worth the money especially if you are "newly natural"! Is so easy to become a product junkie because you don't know what your hair likes yet. With this, I try whatever they send me and I've discovered some pretty awesome products.. Btw it's not only hair stuff, you may get a perfume, lotion etc, hair bonnet etc. soooo worth the money! The box is also very pretty. It has pink tissue paper inside. Great to reuse.
Allegra M.
Laud Lakes, FL
How much is it a month to subscribe to the curlkit box ?
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Is this pricey?
Amber M.
How much is a subscription, and is there a waiting list? This box seems great for trying out new products for my hair without having to buy full sizes and then not liking them.
Nena C.
I've been wanting to subscribe to curlbox. I have very curly hair and wanted to try this box. I was just wondering if the products were good and worth buying the box
Allison T.