BY CURLKIT #54 in Subscription Boxes

AB B.
I had high hopes for Curlkit, but failed at providing brands like: U R Curly, Miss Jessie’s, Ori Essentials, Naturalista Cosmetics, Giovanni, and Kandy Kurls while I was subscribed. To me receiving products I can pick up at WalMart from relaxer makers (Creme of Nature and Dark n Lovely) is not what I expected when I am natural. Now I have a bunch of products that negatively impact my hair. The only thing I did like was the Facebook talks I participated in.
Shauna G.
Denver CO
Was charged for my 2nd box before I could get home from work to get the first one out of the mailbox. Checked USPS tracking, box was delivered at 1:47pm, received recharge notice at 1:53pm as if they were waiting to charge me again. Contacted customer service, no apology, just instructions on how to cancel my subscription (which I honestly asked for if there was no resolution).... meaning there wasn't one. Asked for a refund was told no, but "your next box will be your last." Never again!
Marcia j.
I was very impressed with this box. It's a lot of bang for your buck with a great selection of products. I love they provide a variety of hair products for natural hair and a lot of full size items. I liked this so much that I bought a gift subscription for a friend and they loved it too.
Brianna B.
This box looks fantastic I never seen it until now, I honestly think it doesn't need improvement by the looks of it,it's affordable,the shopping experience is amazing any way,I would recommend shopping there I never got this but I got other things.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this box!!! I've received 2 boxes so far. They are overflowing with products! Definitely worth the money especially if you are "newly natural"! Is so easy to become a product junkie because you don't know what your hair likes yet. With this, I try whatever they send me and I've discovered some pretty awesome products.. Btw it's not only hair stuff, you may get a perfume, lotion etc, hair bonnet etc. soooo worth the money! The box is also very pretty. It has pink tissue paper inside. Great to reuse.
Phyllis T.
Dayton, OH
I've been receiving Curlkits for over 4 years now and I love being able to use products that may not be n my area. The service is fast, never had a damaged kit and the product information is an added plus!!!!
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
April made a full year of being natural and I joined CurlKit to get insight into products and to leave as much as I could about what works best for my hair. This is THE best way to try new products, if you're a fellow product-junkie, without breaking the bank. New products are presented and occasion there are "take over" boxes that feature one product line. It's a great value and the perfect way to figure out what works for your texture. You're sure to receive at least 3 full-sized products & several samples. Perfect for the "newly" naturals or those transitioning. At $25/mo it's a value for any Naturalista.
Ania A.
georgia
This box looks fantastic I never seen it until now, I honestly think it doesn't need improvement by the looks of it,it's affordable,the shopping experience is amazing.
Tracy C.
I've been getting this box for two years! I tried to stop because I tried to curb the product junkie in me appetite but I only went one month without it and felt lost! I love the products and especially love the random brand takeover boxes. If you like trying to find different products especially before you pay full price at the store then this box is for you.
Yolanda J.
I love the curl kit box. Their is a lot of good quality products to try and full size products. I washed my hair soon as I received the box. The product smells good and it's good for your hair. And to be able to get a good amount of hair products and don't have to go out and by them is what I really love. Curl kit is the BOMB!
Allegra M.
Laud Lakes, FL
How much is it a month to subscribe to the curlkit box ?
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Is this pricey?
Amber M.
How much is a subscription, and is there a waiting list? This box seems great for trying out new products for my hair without having to buy full sizes and then not liking them.
Allison T.
Florida
How much all box?
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
So looking through the reviews I still can't figure out what kind of box this is and how much does it cost? Is there a waiting list?