BY CURLFRIENDS

Beautiful hair.  Perfect Curls. Use daily to create texture & define curls without adding stiffness or weight.  Twist. Sculpt. Play. Defines curls that will last all day Leaves hair soft, shiny and full of body Creates texture needed for "up" hairstyles Lightweight and never leaves hair feeling crunchy Safe for color treated hair.  Contains no alcohol, artificial color or silicone. No animal testing, No animal derived ingredients. Questions? 1-800-621-CURL or visit  curlfriends.com ; see more...

• Does this product make your hair look greasy or does it look like...18 Answers
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
I love it I love it I love it I use on my Entire family hair. It is long lasting shine heathy look for my nice think hair. The scent it great I mean I love it and yes it is pricey in my corner but I always buy it so that's that on the curlfriend so you know yah but it
Candace C.
Merced, CA
An affordable pomade for your curly haired cutie I wish I could get my husband to try this his curls are awesome but it would be great if we could "tame them" a bit.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
I would love to try this cutlfriend pomade step 4 product. I've been natural for 5 years and i still haven't found the right product for my hair type and this might be it. :)
Robert L.
My hair is naturally curly so this product really help in defining them and make them super bouncy and even more curly
This product helps keep the curls bouncy with my hair ! It would be such a great gift
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Master Groomer Expert
Great tamer of the mane
πŸ―πŸ΅πŸ’πŸΈπŸŒšπŸŒπŸŒ›πŸŒœπŸŒžπŸΈπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽƒπŸŽ‰ great for giftsπŸŽ€πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‘πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
It takes a little working into my coily hair, but this pomade definitely helps to define my curls and does so without leaving my hair feeling dry or crunchy. I has a very good yet soft hold. It also has a pleasant smell that isn't too strong or overpowering.

I do wish there was a larger size available because this is only enough for maybe 2-3 uses (if I use it all over my hair like for a wash-and-go or something). I mainly just take a quarter size and work it into my ends when wearing a puff to help give better definition.

This is also great for eliminating frizz and giving hair a sleeker look. I have 4 type hair (4a/4b mix) that gets frizzy very easily, so that's a must for me. I like hos this helps to give me a sleek look. Like I said above, it takes a little working into my hair in sections but it definitely works!
alondra a.
mexico
Me encanta Me encanta Me encanta que uso en mi cabello familia entera. Es larga mirada heathy brillo duradero para mi pelo bonito pensar. El olor es genial me refiero a lo amo y sΓ­, es caro en mi esquina, pero siempre me lo compre asΓ­ que eso es que en la curlfriend para que sepa yah pero
Angela S.
Hampton, Ontario
I really liked this product! It wasn't too sticky and gave me nicer curls, not so frizzy! Which is what every curly girl wants!
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
This is a great product for mens hair maintenance! it is not sticky or moussey and has a nice gel like texture, making styling very easy.
Bryan B.
Does this product make your hair look greasy or does it look like it has a healthy shine to it?