Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash

Say goodbye to traditional foaming shampoos which contain chemicals and soaps that strip the natural oils from your curls. Curlsmith Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash is a lightweight yet hardworking shampoo and conditioner 2-in-1. It removes build-up and dirt, leaving curly, wavy, color-treated and dry hair detangled, manageable, soft and shiny. Blended with rare Andiroba to restore shine and Resurrection Flower to retain moisture. It's suitable for vegans, contains Organic ingredients and is Cruelty Free. No: sulphates, parabens, silicones, mineral oils, DEA, phthalates.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Selaginella Lepidophylla (Resurrection Flower) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carapa Guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool.

Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash does this have cleansing agents in it or can it be used in place of conditioner?
has anyone used Curlsmith cowash? do you reccomend it? Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash ?
Is curl smith conditioning wash good Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash ? My curls need help.
Start your review of Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash!
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Jessica B.
This trio wash a match made in heaven by Curlsmith. Application is a wash & go I washed with the Curl Conditioning Wash Applied their moisture memory reactivated using the raking method and wet plopped for 20 minutes. Then applied Curl Defining Styling Souffle using praying hands & Air-dried. All Curlsmith products are Vegan & Cruelty free which I love! Contains no sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, or siliconesCurl Quenching Conditioning Wash
Taryn C.
Bloomfield, IN
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Taryn C.
I will never use any other products on my daughter’s hair. My daughter is 2 years old and is biracial. Her hair is so curly! I began using the Curlsmith cowash almost a year ago and I’m not sure what I did before. It smells SO GOOD, just like sweet tarts. Her hair is so moisturized, healthy and just beautiful. We get compliments all the time! The product lasts a long time really, in the last year I’ve only had to buy 2 bottles and it’s gentle enough for everyday use!
Kristen H.
Fort Mill, SC
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Kristen H.
I love this product so much! I only use this when washing my hair. I don’t really need much else. It’s such a huge bottle and it lasts long time! I have super curly hair and this helps keep it nice and clean so that my curls are tight and last longer.
Brianne B.
Erie, PA
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Brianne B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the best products I’ve tried for my curls! It makes them so soft, detangles them, and leaves my hair smelling nice! The scent is very natural and not overwhelming, which I love. I bought the biggest size possible and I use it every day! #curlcam
Angelica R.
Brooklyn
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Angelica R.
Brought my hair back to life after I tried to dye it pink 🤣🤣 I have med brown hair and it literally turned into brittle strands it wasn't curly and it was sooo frizzy now it's soo soft and curly... Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash
Alisa B.
This conditioning wash smells nice and feels good, it’s not slippery and it’s not sudsy (at all), it’s perfect for a co wash. I used it and my hair felt clean and not dried out, my scalp felt good. I prefer co washes now, but it’s not easy to find a good one, this one is good. My hair smells nice and has moisturized curls, less frizz also. Definitely glad I found this product.
Kelly C.
Columbus, GA
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Kelly C.
Love this product! The name is weird but think of it as a co wash. I used it and was even able to detangle my thick curly hair with it. It smells really good, and the bottle is a great size!
Nayely M.
San Diego, CA
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Nayely M.
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Nayely M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have finally embraced my natural curls and I was looking for a product to wash without drying or weighing down my curls. I went to Ulta and the associate helping me recommended this to me. Its a bit expensive buy HOLY MOLY this is a game changer! Super light weight, smells amazing, and hydrates so well. My favorite brand for curly hair.
janet M.
Jersey City, NJ
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by janet M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never used a “cowash” before but this is the bomb, because i heard so much great reviews about it, and guess what they was right i got great results easy to detangle i just used my fingers left my hair so soft and shiny def recommend, a bit pricey but a little goes a long way! Ck my results
Layla P.
Montclair, NJ
Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash uploaded by Layla P.
Love love love this for mid week washes. This is so gentle and so effective. I have repurchase multiple times. It keeps my curly hair hydrated without stripping it if it’s natural oils. I have repurchased this multiple times since it launched.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige W.
il y a 7 mois
Trish S. il y a 7 mois
I would use as a shampoo and conditioner-in-one type product once or twice a week.
Tiffany S.
il y a 8 mois
Stephanie L. il y a 7 mois
Yes. 100%. It’s fantastic. I scrub my scalp with like 4 pumps and then grab 4 more and smooth through my hair and comb out with a Tangle Teezer. It has great slip and is hydrating.
Ruby S.
Queens, NY
il y a 8 mois
Rose E. il y a 8 mois
I used it four times, each time my curls get better. I have no frizz or dry hair anymore. I recommend it