BY MATRIX

Detangles each curl as it moisturizes and smoothes the cuticle. Styling agents continue to define curls and control frizz! Professional Stylist Tip. The Curl.life Shampoo and Conditioner contain styling agents called Polymers that assist in the curl's foundation. Other beneficial ingredients include Vegetable Starches and Wheat Proteins. The Wheat Protein will strengthen your hair and provide elastic. see more...

Kari F.
New Riegel, OH
I wanted something different for when I do my hair curly. My sisters bought me this line for my birthday. I started to use it and loved the way that the conditioner helped my hair to have less tangles. I found out that it is also reasonably priced so I have bought it since I ran out.
Michelle S.
I used to use this all this time. I don't know why I stopped because it's amazing. It helps with my frizz and it made my curls so full. My hair smelled great and was so soft when I was using this product.
Carlie M.
Poulsbo, WA
When I was in high school my mother use to buy me matrix curl life because she recommended it for my hair type. (She's a hair stylist) I fell in love with this product! Works great for my curls.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
I absolutely love this product use it all the time in the salon is one of the new matrix brands the smells refreshing has a light consistency and this product is good use on Curley hair
Amber G.
Luthersville, GA
This conditioner keeps your curls soft and full of moisture all day, I have very thick color treated curls and it works great! It can be a little pricey depending on where you get it, I got mine at ulta but it is definitely worth a try!
Nicole P.
Coventry, RI
I have wavy to curly hair and it tangles easily. I can use a small amount and gives me the ability to run a comb through it. Love this conditionerror and it lasts forever. Adds softness and lightness to my hair.
Maria G.
This stuff is great works wonders it makes my curls full of life and defined. I love it, it makes a difference yeah its a little pricier but its worth it
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Curl life conditioner worked ok. I think that as far as Matrix products go, I'll stick to the Biolage conditioning line. It worked better for me.
Jazmin G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it it makes my hair soft. I honestly love it, I have used it alone and with another product. Every time I run out I always buy more.
Amanda W.
Algona, IA
Great product. Love the way it works with my hair. I also leave the smell!!! It does bot weigh my hair down and gives it good body!
Nicole T.
Does this product help with frizz too?