BY MATRIX

Khristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love curl life by Matrix. I have to go to the beauty supply store to get this. I have very thin, fine natural blonde hair. However, I love to use this when i style my hair instead of wearing it striaght. This holds my hair in place for hours. Its pricey for the size of the bottle but well worth it especially since i only need to use a little instead of pounds of gel that would melt out of my hair om a hot summer night or sweating it out at work. Trust me I highly recommend it!!!!!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I have really curly hair and I love this product,it makes my hair shiny and not frizzy. It also makes my curls have definition and looks wet! I recommend this product,it is a little more on the pricey side and is bought in the salon! It runs about 15 dollars a bottle.
Jennifer M.
LA FRANCE, SC
I used this on my sisters hair just about everyday. The smell is awesome and it worked well at first but didn't take long and you couldn't even tell she had done anything to her hair. Plus, the bottle is really little. Doesn't last long.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for wavy hair helps to maintain curls! Wouldn't use if you have fairly straight hair. Snarls nice. Doesn't leave your hair dry. I have thick hair and it works for me! Doesn't leave my hair itchy!
Terri M.
Wauchula, FL
When I want my waves to shine I use this on damp hair. Just apply and scrunch it up with a towel. When it sets nice and bouncy
julie g.
This product has done wonders for my curls. Love the way they look and manageability in my hair.
Loren L.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was great when I had a perm. It holds the curl and gets rid of the frizzy.
mandy l.
Douglasville, GA
Best curling spray gel that I have found so far but it just kinda leave my hair hard
Lisa K.
I love this spray gel for the days I want to just define my curls. So lightweight
Jenna M.
Creston, BC
This spray smoothd out my waves into actual curls and eliminated the frizz at the same time. Love it.