BY MATRIX

• How does it dry in your hair? Is it light weight or does ...1 Answers
Alisha B.
I have long curly hair and enjoy this conditioner. The scent is great, I'm pretty picky, but this one is nice. I purchased this from a local salon and use it once a week or so. I use it more as a deep conditioner than regular conditioner. It's lasted a good while.
Megan W.
For starters my hair will not keep a curl for nothing in the world but this product allows by hair to hold a curl like to other! Very light weight and smells great! Very affordable and conveniently found.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
In my experience, when a product says "for curly hair" not necessarily works on kinky curly hair but this one does. It's not my favorite conditioner but helps to soft hair.
Shannon D.
With natural curly hair this stuff is a lifesaver. Very light weight, amazing smell ,leaves my curls beautiful bouncy abd weightless. It's a must have in my line up of hair product needs.
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI
I put some of this in my hair when it was still wet after I brushed it and it seemed to curl my hair great!!
Janet O.
I love how this conditioner keeps my curls looking great. It helps curls stay hydrated. Great product!
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
I love this so much it keeps my curl nice and full and shiny and makes my color look brand new
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
Love this product holds my curls in place after I shower and it's not to heavy of a conditioner
Jess W.
This stuff smells great and keeps my fresh curls in place . would recommend to anyone
Mai.Tai ..
I've tried products like this one and they help maintain some waves in your hair.
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
How does it dry in your hair? Is it light weight or does it leave a lot of residue?