Curl Life by Matrix Curl.life By Matrix Defining System 2 Conditioner 13.5 Ounces

BY MATRIX

Brittany Z.
This is a great alternative to a high end salon brand product. I have thick wavy/ curly hair prone to frizz and this line definitely helps keep the curl under control. No frizz fly-aways ladies!.
Bethany E.
Concord, NC
I don't have curly hair my sister does but i feel that this would be perfect for her hair she is constantly buying things to make them more manageable and smooth so i think this will be great.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
It's a great product, and I really like the Matrix brand, but there are definitely conditioners of equal quality for a much lower price!
Miranda W.
It's rare that I find a conditioner that I like. But this is one. It leaves my hair soft and curly and not stiff or dry.
María R.
weston, FL
Se los recomiendo es muy buen producto Así que como primero quiera lo compra lo compra lo compra y sí
Heather T.
Newburgh, NY
I love this product it works great for curly hair it makes your hair soft and curly but not frizzy.
Jessica T.
I love this shampoo. It smells really nice and it makes my hair feel so clean and manageable. I also use the conditioner to help my hair feel soft and silky. It gives my hair great shine and helps keep it tangle-free. It is a great shampoo for curly hair! If I just scrunch up my hair, it retains the curls! I really love it!