BeautyHairHair ProductsCurl Keeper
Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L)

Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L)

by Curl Keeper

Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L)

I live in the Midwest. Will this help tame frizz for type 2B, high porosity, medium density thick hair in freezing and low humidity temperatures? My office is cold all year but is the worst in the winter, so I need something that won’t dehydrate or frizz my hair.
Start your review of Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L)!
Danita H.
Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L) uploaded by Danita H.
I used this on my daughters ringlet curly hair and it made her curls bounce. A little goes a long way with this product and it basically has no smell. It's a clear water gel like formula and it's easy to spread through her hair. Got a sample size in an ipsy bag. Would buy again. As always, likes for likes. If you go on my page and like a bunch of my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same.
Nataly  F.
Chino, CA
Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L) uploaded by Nataly  F.
I received this liquid styler complimentary from Tryazon. I have frizzy hair & the liquid styler has been very helpful whether I wear my hair curly or just end up putting it up in a bun. It keeps my hair in place. It’s not sticky. It’s very light. It doesn’t feel greasy. I have already recommended it to so many people!
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L) uploaded by Tanya K.
Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L) uploaded by Tanya K.
Curl Keeper Total Control for Frizzy Hair 33 fl oz (1 L) is a Curl Keeper Original that enables you to become the master of those gorgeous frizz-free curls. Frizz-Free Gorgeous curls come easy with Curl Keeper Original Liquid Styler! It s a water-based formula, which means you can use it every day without product buildup. Your curly hairstyle will last for days as its unique formula re-activates with water, making Curl Keeper Original 100% effective in all weather conditions, especially humidity.For use on wet hair. Distribute a generous amount from roots to ends, style as desired, and allow hair to dry. For extra frizzy hair, use additional product. To reactivate for next day styling, simply spray hair with water, gently scrunch curls, and let dry.
Sarah S.
Rome, NY
This stuff is the best product I’ve ever used to achieve frizz free curls! I use this when I air dry my hair. I received so many compliments on how my hair looked when I used this. If you are a curly girl then you need this in your life!
Remy D.
I have super thick frizzy 2c/3a curls and I love this product! It minimizes frizz, adds moisture, and helps my curls last for multiple days!! Would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.
Elizabeth  B.
Southbury, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my all time faves to keep frizz at bay and give me shiny, gorgeous curls. I tend to pair it with another hard hold gel but you could use this as a stand alone styler
Michele B.
Staten Island
Curl Keeper has been my go-to for YEARS. I have fine, thinning 3A/3B shoulder length curls and this is the only gel that will consistently keep the frizz out and define my curls well, almost TOO well. It's water based, very liquid; almost like a glaze. It washes out easily without buildup which is a plus. It's definitely a hold on the stronger side that does dry down to a cast, so be prepared to crunch it out. My only issue is that as my hair air dries, it does tend to disrupt the curl pattern a bit and prevent my curls from fully springing up naturally. Other than that, it's a great defining gel with good hold. I haven't found a better alternative yet, although like most of us, I'm always on the lookout for THE ONE. This is pretty close though! NOTE: This product is miscategorized under 'shampoo'...it's a hair gel. #curlkeeper
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really good gel that creates a good cast and really helps with the definition of my curls. To be fair I always need to pair this with a leave in conditioner
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my must haves. Excellent on frizz. Does not leave your hair oily. Works all day
Candace N.
Yonkers, NY
Curl keeper original is an absolute MUST for anyone with curly or frizzy hair! It has the consistency of water but it’s completely eliminates frizz! Everyone uses it differently because everyone has different hair types- once you figure out how it best works with your hair, you will absolutely LOVE the results. It takes frizziness and holds your curl shape for days!